• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea

you are right..nevermind that post people..do not reply i agree with chad

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
      Spiro and Novegam are very effective, Oxyflux is very underdosed, and Hubei has the highest potency .4mcg
      HUBEI ALL THE WAY. .that shit is the full mig and potent as f*CK:D

Comment

well, I am going to go out on a limb here and point out that many top trainers will tell you that dosage of clen is a very personal thing and that it is usually at its most effective for you personally when you feel like "SHIT". . .ie. when the shakes die down etc. the dose needs to go up. . .
        From a rec users point of view I would not take this advice but for those that are getting ready for comps etc. . .:)

Comment

no offense but you guys are throwing your money away buying those tabs over liquid. I've tried both and the liquid hits me faster harder and I only need about 6 squirts to do the job, not to mention it's $70 for a 30 ml bottle which has the equivalent of 300 tabs in it. Now you do the math.

Comment

I had to edit this one. . .no dissagreement with you bro. .just thought my post might not be appropriate with price stuff. . .

Comment

1ST DAY OF SPIROPENT .2

Took my firdt 2 pills of spiropent .2 clen today at about 1:30 pm

its 3:30 now and i feel like runing a marathon! my heart is pumpng bigtime im im getting hot, real jittery too!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

one question though

i drink alot of coffee at work, with equeal i never use sugar. Should i cut out the caffene?..or is it safe to keep drinkin it?
              Last edited by tron; 06-10-04, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Anyone know were to get clen tabs or caps online? That actually ship got taken twice.

Comment

Originally posted by noles0604
                  Anyone know were to get clen tabs or caps online? That actually ship got taken twice.
                  http://superior-research.com/shop/pr...bc16c733a64cae

Comment

Originally posted by J.D.
                    What the preference between Oxyflux and Novegam or IP?

And why, which should be cheaper?

Thanks

Spiropent.

Comment

I can't wait to get my lion clen, i bought some for a friend, he liked it.

Comment

I've always taken the British Dragon clen, .04....i went for a physical yesterday and my heart rate was at 115 lol...my doc takes one look at me and goes what are u on

Comment

Working...
                        X