No announcement yet.

This Lifestyle is so Hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah my woman goes to the gym but isn't into it as much. they have a daycare too which my little girl likes too. actually this thread has really helped me refocus in the last 24 hours. thanks guys I am going to save this to my harddrive and read it when I need it.

Comment

Originally posted by gittinBig
      I travel a lot so I feel your pain. I was on the road for 13 hours today,but I still try to get in my meals. I always take 2 50gram protein shakes, 2 cans of tuna, and a power bar. I still eat breakfast, lunch and diner. Everyone thinks I am weird when I pull out a protein shake in the middle of working. That is what I need to do to gain weight.

People are always making fun of me cause I always carry 2 cans of tuna everywhere. They think Im a freak or something, but its all good extra protein. No wonder some people never reach goals. Yeah I also carry some bars too with me just in case:o

Comment

Re: This Lifestyle is so Hard

Originally posted by stonecold54
        I am finding it hard to keep up the pace. Eating is probably my worst part of my plan.
        Is it not for EVERYONE? Think, your in the gym for maybe an hour, your eating 5-8 times a day. Diet is the one that takes the "most knowlege," most dicipline for many not just eating whats right but day in and day out multiple times a day.

The more I force myself to stick to the diet, the less cravings I have as time goes on. But diet is the #1 failure for newbies IMO, "oh I can't do that, I want to eat fucking burger king and get ripped bitch."

Comment

Shit...I cant stop eating lol

Man I love food. I could put in 10,000 cals in a day no prob if I really wanted too. :)

Go drink your shake PW, then go eat with your family. If you cant get it down, cook something that tastes better. Itll get down, just gotta find what ya love.

Hamburgers and Mexican food have a soft spot in my heart :)

Food dont have to taste bad to be good for your goals.

Cutting is a little different obviously as it has to be more strict, but still you can have some good eatins while cuttin!

Comment

check your pms Billy

Comment

well a quick update. just got back from the gym and after being down at about 198 for a week I am now topping 201. This thread really helped motivate me at the gym guys. thanks once again.

Comment

Working...
              X