nolvadex is getting me ripped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nolvadex is getting me ripped!

Will someone explain to me why I am getting so ripped at the end of my cycle. I am a straight mesomorph so I don't have a particularly fast or slow metabolism. I look way better now than I did on my last shot day 6 weeks ago. I ran 10,000iu of hcg in divided doses and used nolvadex at 60mg per day for the first three weeks with a couple of doses of 1mg armidex twice per week. I now am running just nolva at about 30mg per day and I have never looked leaner or harder. I heard that nolvadex has some fat burning properties. can anyone explain?
    thanks
    also I got some proviron coming in the mail for my bridge.
    what dose and on/off schedule should I use. I love that shit

Probably cause estrogen causes the body to retain more fat and water. Now that you're suppressing it, you're seeing the results.

Comment

agreed. the water retention is gone and now you are ''seeing'' your gains.

or your nolva is really t-3:eek: j/k

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
        Probably cause estrogen causes the body to retain more fat and water. Now that you're suppressing it, you're seeing the results.
        well novladex doesn't suppress estrogen it is a SERM. so it blocks the effects. you are probably looking leaner just from a general water lose.

Comment

water loss bro. just enjoy it.

Comment

the tamoxifen is just magic ....ha ha sounds like you have some good gains .....keep up the good work eat well train harder

Comment

hey guys,

he also said he's using 1mg, twice per week of arimidex. so he's blocking conversion too, so he's really leaning out.

fiddler

Comment

i believe it. i love results on a winny nolvadex cycle, although i am very lean to start

Comment

the same thing happens to me bro when I take nolva, I come off a cycle pretty ripped but then when I start takeing the nolva It seems to make me realy hungry and I just get shreaded no matter how much I eat. My abs are more prominant...

Comment

as SC54 said - nolvadex will not reduce water retention or aid in BF reduction. but congrats on getting ripped none the less.

Comment

Letro after nolva to stop estrogen rebound effect?

Guys, im not on any cycle, havent done one yet... But somehow i got gyno, for maybe 6 months now, not too big, mild case maybe. ( prob from test booster, that's the only thing i took )
                      So i've done some researches and read somewhere that there is quite a big chance to reverse the effect of it by taking nolva 20mg/ed for 6 months or at least make it really smaller ( i know letro could help too, but after reasearches i decided to try it with nolva ), also i've read that nolva could increase my test, lean me out and stuff like that so thats a +.
                      Now my question is about the estrogen rebound effect, will it occure after i stop my 6 months nolva ccycle? Should i use some letro after that, maybe for 2 or 3 weeks? Or there is absolutely no need for letro? If yeah, how much of it should i take per day?
                      Pleease dont write me some science reseasrcches, if u know the answer and what to do, please answer me, i would really apriciatte it.
                      Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by moko95 View Post
                        Guys, im not on any cycle, havent done one yet... But somehow i got gyno, for maybe 6 months now, not too big, mild case maybe. ( prob from test booster, that's the only thing i took )
                        So i've done some researches and read somewhere that there is quite a big chance to reverse the effect of it by taking nolva 20mg/ed for 6 months or at least make it really smaller ( i know letro could help too, but after reasearches i decided to try it with nolva ), also i've read that nolva could increase my test, lean me out and stuff like that so thats a +.
                        Now my question is about the estrogen rebound effect, will it occure after i stop my 6 months nolva ccycle? Should i use some letro after that, maybe for 2 or 3 weeks? Or there is absolutely no need for letro? If yeah, how much of it should i take per day?
                        Pleease dont write me some science reseasrcches, if u know the answer and what to do, please answer me, i would really apriciatte it.
                        Thanks guys.
                        there is no rebound effect from nolva as it does not lower estrogen. it simply blocks estrogen from making it's way to certain areas like the nipple area.

the nolv may help but if you have some sort of hormone imbalance the gyno will return after you stop nolv.

Comment

Thanks for the answer, i dont think i got hormone imbalance, didnt check out but im feeling preety good, training and stuff, got some muscles but the thing that bothers me is that gyno.
                          I cant quite remember what i've read but its like nolva is blocking estrogen and being stored away, so once u stop it could rebound.
                          Are u 100% sure about that what u told me?

Comment

If you're worried about possible rebound then just taper off the last couple weeks. Do 10mg for a week, then 10mg eod for a week then drop it.

Comment

Originally posted by moko95 View Post
                              Thanks for the answer, i dont think i got hormone imbalance, didnt check out but im feeling preety good, training and stuff, got some muscles but the thing that bothers me is that gyno.
                              I cant quite remember what i've read but its like nolva is blocking estrogen and being stored away, so once u stop it could rebound.
                              Are u 100% sure about that what u told me?
                              a "rebound" would mean the estrogen was lowered in the first and once you go off nolv the estrogen will rise again. that's not how nolv works. it doesn't lower estrogen at all. thus it's imposable for there to be a "rebound".

however it is possible that your gyno returns after you go off nolv if you have any sort of hormone imbalance as I said.

Comment

Working...
                              X