nolvadex is getting me ripped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    If you're worried about possible rebound then just taper off the last couple weeks. Do 10mg for a week, then 10mg eod for a week then drop it.
    Im not quite introduced in all of that stuff, so could you please explain me.
    Tappering off means lowering dose for a few last weeks, for example 10mg a day like u said?
    And what does eod means

Comment

Yeah that's what it is and eod means every other day. But Bouncer is right here you shouldn't have rebound from nolva. I believe clomid can cause rebound but only because it blocks the receptors in the pituitary, therefore your body does not think it has enough estrogen and will create more testosterone so it can convert more testosterone to estrogen but only slightly.

It is a negative feedback loop. As far as I am aware nolva does not affect the pituitary at the same level.

Comment

Big thanks.
        Now i already know where should i order from, some guys did recomend, but u can never be too sure.
        I wanna hear ur opinion if possible which site is most popular and safest to order stuff like that from. I dont know if its okay for you to write names of sites here, no idea. Maybe in a message?

Comment

You can post where you're considering. Any of the sponsors in the above banners are good. I use a research chemical company called maxim peptide.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            You can post where you're considering. Any of the sponsors in the above banners are good. I use a research chemical company called maxim peptide.
            Thanks.
            And the last question for today: Is tamoxifen same as nolvadex, is there any difrence if i take some cheaper tamoxifen citrate or it has to be nolva?

Comment

Same stuff bro. Nolva is just a brand name of tamoxifen and easier to type.

Comment

Originally posted by moko95 View Post
                Thanks.
                And the last question for today: Is tamoxifen same as nolvadex, is there any difrence if i take some cheaper tamoxifen citrate or it has to be nolva?
                It's the chemical name for nolvadex. Nolvadex is a brand. They are identical.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  It's the chemical name for nolvadex. Nolvadex is a brand. They are identical.
                  Ok but i found like 20mg/60tabs for 57 dollars and 20mg/100tabs for 29 dollars, thats a huge difrence, could u explain that?

Comment

Originally posted by moko95 View Post
                    Ok but i found like 20mg/60tabs for 57 dollars and 20mg/100tabs for 29 dollars, thats a huge difrence, could u explain that?
                    Could be the difference between an expensive brand name and a cheap generic version.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Could be the difference between an expensive brand name and a cheap generic version.
                      Noe, i've read somewhere that 20mg nolva equals to 30.4mg of tamoxifen citrate...
                      Do you think it is true?

Comment

Lol. Bro. How old are you? Get yourself nolvadex if that makes you feel better.

It may or may not get rid of your tits. If it does your tits may return or you may be good to go. Question session over.

Comment

Working...
                        X