• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DADAWG
    i give bro , you win

Come on now....you know I got your back....:D

Comment

That is some kick ass info there.....because I like bloat :D . Thats one reason I was pissed that I was pron to gyno cause I like water.....and of cousre and extra 100+ bucks a cycle but I am pleased at your opinions or facts maybe. Read this.... it's from a mod at bb.com

Lastly, one should be aware that use of these compounds can reduce the gains made on steroids. Nolvadex more so than clomid, simply because it is stronger. Estrogen is responsible for a number of anabolic factors such as increasing growth hormone output, upgrading the androgen receptor and improving glucose utilization. This is why aromatizing steroids like testosterone are still best suited for maximum muscle gain. When reducing the estrogen levels, we therefore reduce the potential gains being made. For this reason one may opt to try clomid during a cycle instead of Nolvadex. Although I would imagine that the problem that needed solved would be of more concern, in which case Nolva remains the weapon of choice. It's a plain fact that there is a high correlation between gains and side-effects. Either you go for maximum gains and tolerate the side-effects, or you reduce the side-effects, and with it the gains. That's life, nothing is free.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneColdNTO
        Come on now....you know I got your back....:D
        actually bro , i do know you got my back :)

Comment

20 is perfect.... first signs of any gyno...up the dose to 30mg....and if required up to 40mg.

Comment

Sounds like a plan........so post cycle shouldn't be near as hard a crash if nolva will be ran from start to fiinsh anyway. Maybe up the dosage to 40mg for about 10 days after the last HCG shot. What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
            X