No announcement yet.

I need you guys to motivate me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I can reach my lat bro and my girl won't do it. I might bring some chest injects into the picture soon. want to add a bit more mass on them before I do. I will let you know when.

Comment

Originally posted by rock
      way to go bro!!!!
      thanks this board is great. you guys rock (no pun intended)

Comment

http://spotinjections.com/index2.htm

click on lat. Seems easy enough.

Comment

I think lat would be tough for me b/c I am not tha flexible and kinda bulky....glutes are a pain in the ass for me too(no pun intended sc)...I gotta back myself against a door to turn all the way..

Comment

rock you ever try the laying down method. I just lay on my bed and swing what ever leg I am injecting over and it doesn't feel that hard and I can be more steady. It is hard to desrcibe. but it works well. I just can't give up on my glutes. they each can take 3 ccs and with my cycles I need those 6 ccs a lot.

Comment

nah...never tried that yet....kinda like a hip stretch???

Comment

If your gonna inject steroids, who cares where you do it. Just stick it in, pull back, and press.

Comment

Oh man, triceps are easy! I have never done biceps though and dont know if I ever will. I am going to try traps tonight, lest something happen!

Comment

yowza- my arm is sore this morning. but it is a good kind of hurt. thanks again to everyone for the motivation. chest injections are next within a few months.

Comment

tri's are easy and painless for me.

never did or probley will try lat or pec injections.

I did many in bi, tri's and thighs.
                      Not many delt shots I did my calves before.

Comment

Just did traps last night, tren 1cc (painless). Mild pain going in and mild the next day, when not really with any other area so far (never tried chest). My trap muscles are very dense though and supposedly this is from being uptight, who knows.
                        Last edited by Mudge; 08-30-03, 12:41 PM.

Comment

where do you guys get these pictures from under your names?

Comment

they are called avatars and some of them are pictures of the actual person. the pictures are re-sized (I have no idea how) or some people pull theirs off the web somewhere and re-size them. then you go to your options and just put the file in the avatar spot. and I think you need 25 posts to get one

Comment

OH and by the way just so everyone knows. don't ever shoot T400 in your triceps if it is your first time. I can't even train these past few days because of the pain. just plain stupid of me. I will just stick to eq and low dose test for my tris from now on. the shot was easy but the pain is debilitating. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X