Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: deca question

Originally posted by pigmeat
    please explain how this will "solidify" your gains. Not to start a "debate" but all this talk about adding another aas to "solidify" gains is a bunch of shit! Your bs flag would be appropriate here :) A sound pct is the only thing that will "solidify" your gains.
    solidify meaning harden up i would imagine. he will be holding a bit of water from the enanthate and deca. tren is a great hardening compound. granted - a diet change will be needed for the best results.

..at least i think that is what he meant.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: deca question

Originally posted by goliath
      solidify meaning harden up i would imagine. he will be holding a bit of water from the enanthate and deca. tren is a great hardening compound. granted - a diet change will be needed for the best results.

..at least i think that is what he meant.
      i took it in the text that people usualy say about d-bol. That you have to add test to "solidify" or keep gains which is total bs. Lean mass is lean mass!Maybe i read it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
        where did he say he was only running deca for 6 weeks?
        obviously you didnt read the whole post. Quattro,recomended running 6 weeks on 3 weeks off, and i submitted a rebutal to a rediculous piece of advice. That is a good idea running short cycles,5-6 on 5-6 off, but only with short esters. Deca and enth are not!

Comment

Re: Re: Bump

Originally posted by StoneColdNTO

1- IMO, there is no need to change from Enan to Cyp, although some do it with great sucess, it might be more of a placebo effect, who knows.

2- 3 weeks is correct

3- I have used Deca at 300 mg/week with a body weight of 220 and loved the results.
          i agree with all these answers. i was impressed with deca at 300mg/wk.

i am also trying not to laugh at whoever said 6 weeks on 3 weeks off repeated three times. go have another :drunk:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: deca question

i took it in the text that people usualy say about d-bol. That you have to add test to "solidify" or keep gains which is total bs. Lean mass is lean mass!Maybe i read it wrong.
            how is it total BS?

Comment

Well now

I did mean too harden up!(pigmeat sorry for the confusion) And
              my reason for the deca over EQ is the usable dose......

I don't believe that 300mg. of eq will yeild better results,I am
              open too more info if any are willing

and thanxs for the input all!

Comment

i like deca much more than EQ. a lot of peeps are the other way around tho. whatever works best for ya.

Comment

obviously you didnt read the whole post. Quattro,recomended running 6 weeks on 3 weeks off, and i submitted a rebutal to a rediculous piece of advice. That is a good idea running short cycles,5-6 on 5-6 off, but only with short esters. Deca and enth are not!
                  you should really say who you are responding to because unless you quote the person as I am or specifically say who you are rebutting then it is assumed you are talking to the original poster. I did read the whole post. :)

Comment

so i guess i m not allowed to respond without quoting someone? If you had read the post you would have known who i directed the statement to,since only 1 person mentioned "6 weeks".

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: deca question

Originally posted by goliath
                      how is it total BS?
                      Because it is:) Adding another aas will not make it possible to keep gains! A sound pct treatment ,diet,and training are what will determine if you keep gains. Not that you should have added another drug to the mix. I can run d-bol with l-dex and keep every pound gained! NO TEST!

Comment

so i guess i m not allowed to respond without quoting someone? If you had read the post you would have known who i directed the statement to,since only 1 person mentioned "6 weeks".
                        exactly, thank you for understanding piggy :D

Comment

Working...
                        X