First Cycle Of Enantat QV 250, Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle Of Enantat QV 250, Need Help

My stats are 6'4, 186 lbs, 19 years old. i have about 7 1/2 ml of enantat QV 250 and i'm not real sure how to use. my main concern is that i have some anxiety problems and im' wondering if it would damage me in any way. also, if it doesn't, i'd like to know what i could stack with it because i get the feeling that 7 1/2 ml isn't gonna give me too much. thanks.

Let me get this straight, your 19 years old, you weigh 186lbs at 6'4 and you have 7 1/2ml.

I have some questions for you before I help you.

1. How long have you been lifting?

2. What is your diet like? I want a full sample of what you eat in total a day.

Comment

i have been lifting off and on since i've been 13 years because of sports. the bad thing is my diet, i eat a lot, but i don't eat quiet as healthy as i should. however, if i was to start this cycle i would concentrate on keeping a high protein diet. this isn't my first time to ever use steroids, i experienced with d-bol last summer. i'm just a little worried about the whole anxiety thing

Comment

Bro this is the point I was trying to make. First of all, before anyone uses steroids there diet and training should be dead on. Your responce is "my training is off and on and my diet sucks". Do you understand how much better your body would be if you would just eat right and train right? On top of all that you have 7 1/2 ml of test. What exactlly do you think your going to do with a little piss amount like that? lol. Bro please, I beg you. Dont use steroids. Your a kid and you have no clue what your doing. Your way of thinking is so far off, I dont even know where to start with you.

Comment

7 and a half ml of enth is not enoungh to do anything at all with, educate yourself and get your diet and training in check and only then consider AS

Comment

geez dude take it easy, i'm not completly blind to it, i've researched it and even talked to my doc about it. i'm in good shape, and i have been training consistently for the past two months now, but i guess your right about the diet thing, it does suck. dude i've tried other supplements from gnc and they just don't help me much. and as far as the 7 1/2 ml thing goes that's why i'm asking what i can possibly stack with it that would give me good gains.

Comment

Originally posted by buccaneer19
              geez dude take it easy, i'm not completly blind to it, i've researched it and even talked to my doc about it.
              Well if thats the case why would you ask such a dumb question. You have been training hard for 2 months huh? Well holy shit!! 2 months!! i mean that quilfies you for steroids now dosent it! I like to help people but you are two much. your fucking 185lbs at 6'4. you dont eat right and your training is off and on. you are the type of person that gives steroids a bad name. feel free to leave this board because your not welcome to post here anymore. i cant stand ignorance.

Comment

wait, you started lifting when you were 3 ?

Comment

oh sorry hard ass that was the whole point of askin the fuckin question because i'm 19 and don't know too much about the shit, im not like you and study the shit everyday of my fuckin life i've got better things to do fuck it wouldn't be too hard just to answer a simple fuckin question without tryin to be somekinda smartass about it so eat a dick.

Comment

oh sorry hard ass that was the whole point of askin the fuckin question because i'm 19 and don't know too much about the shit, im not like you and study the shit everyday of my fuckin life i've got better things to do fuck it wouldn't be too hard just to answer a simple fuckin question without tryin to be somekinda smartass about it so eat a dick.
                    yep, you're 19. and with the attitude you have, you'll always be 6'4", 180lbs.

Comment

geez dude take it easy, i'm not completly blind to it, i've researched it and even talked to my doc about it. i'm in good shape, and i have been training consistently for the past two months now, but i guess your right about the diet thing, it does suck. dude i've tried other supplements from gnc and they just don't help me much. and as far as the 7 1/2 ml thing goes that's why i'm asking what i can possibly stack with it that would give me good gains.
                      no way you talked to your doc! if so he should be shot. your 19 way to young for gear, your natural potential is much better than the gear! get some good weight gainer eat correct train hard for at least 2 more years then think about the gear. good luck and dont piss of the bouncer he will bann your ass and you dont want that there is alot of good info here. just read the posts and all your anwsers are here.

Comment

You're going to wind up on the next fox special making steroids look like heroin, cycle some meat and potatoes and then start reading about other stuff bro.

Comment

cycle some meat and potatoes! thats funny shit muggsy.

Comment

it'll do him a shitload better than bad diet and 7 1/2 ml of test :rofl:

Comment

typical response from someone like you ... these bros are trying to help you ..so you dont fuck yourself up BIG TIME ... at your age your body is a walking bottle of test ... the amount of gear you have will do NOTHING for you. Coming on this board and being an asshole will get you nowhere dude .... start training consistantly and eating correctly ..
                              And try to realize when people are trying to help you...

Comment

Working...
                              X