No announcement yet.

Nutropin AQ vs Jintropin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutropin AQ gave me painful lumps at the injection spot. i liked Jin much better.

Comment

bouncer have you tried the generic GH yet? blue or brown tops?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
        I've heard about these, but yet to try them. I've heard they are real good and a lot like jins.

Comment

the Jins have never let me down. I hear the Hygetropin brand is popular and good.

Comment

I just got a box with blue tops my friend says they are as god as Jin so I'll let you guys know how it works. For the shipping purposes they took the labels off so I don't even know what the name of it is.
            And a question I have for the vets is if you take a break for a month after being on for five months how long does it take before it kicks back in?

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
              I've heard about these, but yet to try them. I've heard they are real good and a lot like jins.
              to me they actullay blow the jins away. i have used both jins for about 2 years or so and blue tops for about a year. the only problem i have with the blues is i dont know 100% that they arent 192aa. and with all the people talkin about the red welts they get (i have seen this also) it makes me think they have to be 192aa.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
                I just got a box with blue tops my friend says they are as god as Jin so I'll let you guys know how it works. For the shipping purposes they took the labels off so I don't even know what the name of it is.
                And a question I have for the vets is if you take a break for a month after being on for five months how long does it take before it kicks back in?
                the longest break i ever took was 1 week i dont know what will happen with a month off. as for the name they print something with a k on the box i cant spell for shit and i dont have any right now but i will in a day or 2.

Comment

KEFEI is the name printed on the blue tops box!

Comment

KEFEI is the name printed on the blue tops box!
                    Thanks bro. By the way it is working great, I just finished my second bottle and I can already feel and see the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
                      Thanks bro. By the way it is working great, I just finished my second bottle and I can already feel and see the difference.
                      ya thats crazy hu the blue tops seem to work in days instead of months. did you get any red welts a injection site? good luck keep us posted.

Comment

ya thats crazy hu the blue tops seem to work in days instead of months. did you get any red welts a injection site? good luck keep us posted.
                        Thanks.
                        Nope, no welts. I will...

Comment

Working...
                        X