No announcement yet.

Question regarding stacking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok bro-- 20 years old is too young imo -- your natural test is still high!!
    you only been training for 2 months on top of that --come on bro

eating,training your ass off and getting the rest needed to grow imo is the way to go for you at this time!!

to many guys are starting to rely on the drugs -- it takes dedication and hard work to achieve goals -- there is no easy way out!!!!

i hope you heed the advice here bro -- you will be better off in the long run
    Last edited by house1; 09-24-04, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall_Guy18
      So basically dont touch any steroids till i am 30.
      I don't think anyone said that. Read my sticky post at the top of the anabolic page.

Comment

OK I see that i didn't do enough research. But atleast I decided to get some help before i got on the roids right. I apologize for the stupid questions, but if I wouldn't asked them I would of screwed myself over right? Look i recently lost about 90lbs of fat, but i guess i did something wrong because i am still kinda flabby. All i want to do is lean up. Let me ask one more question and then ill stop. Is there any kind of roid cycle I can go on with my age and training time? Or should I just stick to protein and chreatine to lean up. (Lots of cardio)

Comment

At your age your body is producing more test than it ever will. Continue to train. I'm not saying wait until you're 30, but at least get a good 3-4 years of solid, consistent training and work on really learning about proper nutrition before considering aas. And do a lot more research when the time comes.

Comment

I am 20 yrs old and i have been working out for the last 2 months.
            u say u've been working out for the last 2 months. Thats kool but have u worked out before that. If not its best to give it a year if your a fast gainer or 2. Thry to build ur base, solid foundation first, then add the steroids. What if u do get results off of the cycle u wanna do, but not to its potential because of not having a solid base frame. Steroids alone will work but its all the food and training that really works. Natural is as good as using anabolics. With a good diet and training, and rest, u can make awesome gains in no time bro. We just trying to help out here.

Like me, i admit im 22 years of age started juicing at age 18 but had an awesome body already, a bod i see some dudes in the gym in thier late 20's- 30's dont have. With a good build u can add to that with steroids, just give it a year or 2 bro and see how it goes. U cant go wrong.:D

Comment

OK I see that i didn't do enough research. But atleast I decided to get some help before i got on the roids right. I apologize for the stupid questions, but if I wouldn't asked them I would of screwed myself over right?

thats cool bro dont worry about it, we just trying to help.

We want every person who decided to give steroids a try to get the maximum results from thier cycles. Cause doing one with no knowledge will only make u waste money, time, and even health. Like me, i like helping with what i can and have experienced, but thier are other dudes who've done several cycle under thier belt with massive results. We just help. Its best to post questions if u wanna know something. I see nothing wrong with asking a question bro, its not stupid nor do i flame away but I give out my honest opinion on things.:D Just feel free, we are all begginers in one point of our lives:)

Comment

OK I see that i didn't do enough research. But atleast I decided to get some help before i got on the roids right. I apologize for the stupid questions, but if I wouldn't asked them I would of screwed myself over right? Look i recently lost about 90lbs of fat, but i guess i did something wrong because i am still kinda flabby. All i want to do is lean up. Let me ask one more question and then ill stop. Is there any kind of roid cycle I can go on with my age and training time? Or should I just stick to protein and chreatine to lean up. (Lots of cardio)
                go to the nutrition section. yoru best then if you want some help getting rid of body fat then look into a ECA stack. to search for it goto the search function and type *ECA* and start reading. There not steriods but will def help you lean out.

Comment

good job om the 90 lbs lost. keep working hard naturaly, i bet in three years you will put on at least 20 solid pounds, that wont go away, and naturaly/im 24 been lifting for at least 7 years and i am still not sure if im ready. go buy some creatine and whey protien, you wont be dissapointed. good luck oh yeah train your balls off, and rest.

Comment

Well i just read this thread and wanted to put my 2 cents in. i am also 20 i have been training since i was 15, trust me the first year of training is all about getting to know your body and learning about the proper form of lifting (well that is how it was for me). I then took everything that i had learned and applied it really fast and for the next 3 1/2 years i lifted none stop, switching it up really heavy, heavy and high reps, power lifting, even trained with the football players at my gym. I had pushed my body farther than some people can but in half the time i went from about 160 flabby to 228. when i got to this point i could not put on no more weight even if you put a gun to my head. at this point i decided to take Roids, cause i hit a peak. Well what i am tring to say is push your body as far as you can before you decide to take roids, though we are both 20 i have close to 5 years of lifting,and trial and error. one more thing when you hit a peak use what you have to to get over that peak and then see how far you can go after you finish your cycle clean before doing another one. JUST MY 2 CENTS.
                    Last edited by LeX19; 09-26-04, 12:34 AM.

Comment

I wouldnt take them now either but if you do this is what you need. I know young people are going to do it no matter what and just in case you are one of these people I rather you do it right. So here it is.
                      t2 wks 1-10 at 400mg
                      ECA stack
                      Thats all I would take. But please try the eca stack b4 you take juice. I wish I would have listened!

Comment

I have done some research on this. I read and was told mostly to start off with a small dosage for my first cycle. That way i would see better gains. I am 20 yrs old and i have been working out for the last 2 months. I dont overtrain, I let my body rest as it should and my diet is very good. I take plenty of protein and my vitamins and minerals. Basically this is my first cycle, and after doing some research around the net and asking some people i just want to know what would be the best thing to do. Everything kinda contradicts everything else and this place seems to know what they are talking about. So please clear it up for me.
                        Tall_GUy,
                        YOu've got time...I went from 360 lbs. to 242 and now back up to 260-265lbs. I admit the flabby feeling is there. You must have lost the weight pretty fast and your body is trying to catch up and shrink up. Listen to these guys on the board about the "gear" or what we call 'steriods,' you haven't even plateued yet. If you are going to do roids, listen to these guys and make sure you know what PCT is (Post Cycle Treatment). If you don't know what PCT is, you SHOULD NOT even entertain the thought of doing roids. If you are worrying about your skin, use Vitamin E oil, Nivea skin Firming lotion etc. You should post what you eat for one week and the times, plus your training schedule and lifts, this way everyone can help find and fix wholes in your exercise routine. It's really only to your benefit to do this. If you do both weight-lifting and extensive cardio in the same session STOP and split them up if you can; if you can't, you have to start sipping on a Recovery drink while working out....because if you don't do this necessary step, you may be working against yourself in the muscle building aspect.

Lastly, THE ONLY DUMB QUESTION IS THE QUESTION NOT ASKED---that's not my quote, but DOOM'S. Keep asking questions and don't get thin skinned when the guys give you a hard time, they are only trying to keep you from doing something potential harmful....

RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH & ASK QUESTIONS....
                        Last edited by DS-COUSIN; 09-26-04, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
                          Keep asking questions and don't get thin skinned when the guys give you are hard time, they are only trying to keep you from doing something potential harmful....

RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH & ASK QUESTIONS....
                          :agree:

Comment

Thanks allot guys, you saved me from doing something really stupid. I really apreciate it.

Now how do i close this thread?

Comment

Working...
                            X