Test Only First Cycle???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Only First Cycle???

Guys, I'm planning my First Cycle in a few weeks. I've been training off and on for 10 years. The last 2-3 years I've really been eating and training, consistently. I'm 28 years old, 6'3" 235lbs and 9% bf. My goal is size & strength and to retain 15lbs of Lean, Muscular Bodyweight post cycle. Since this is my First Cycle, I didn't want to get too complicated. So, here's what I came up with- Test Enanthate or Omnadren@500mgs for 10 weeks followed by the usual Clomid/Nolvadex Therapy. Sounds good?? If not, what would you change??

yes that is good. use the enanthate. that in effect is the perfect 1st cycle because you will learn how your body reacts to test. although you probably won't need it, you do have novaldex for during the cycle as well as for post cycle?

Comment

10 weeks on 500mg Enanthate sounds great bro...

Comment

That is a perfect first cycle !!

Comment

Yes, i like that. Nice and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneColdNTO
            That is a perfect first cycle !!
            haha how did i know you would say that :D , hmmm it might be because it is a perfect first cycle ;) , im suggest either enanthate or cypionate test for your first cycle with the clomid therapy starting 14-15 days after your last injection , if you do decide to go with omnas or sus 250 wait 20-21 days after your last injection to start clomid therapy , good luck bro you have made a wise choice

Comment

looks good to me... Make sure you have the nolva on hand.

Comment

Sounds good, I'd go w/ the enanthate.

Comment

wow this board must be the best because it is the only one where no on suggested that he jump start with dbol or some other oral. or throw in eq or deca. test only is the way to go.

Comment

Bein ur first cycleusing only 250 mgs would bring dramatic results also. 500mgs sounds good too.

Gator

Comment

Perfect first cycle bro. Next cycle do test and dbol. If the stuff is real and you react the same way as me, expect 10lbs in 6 days on sust or omna alone. I only took 250mg/wk for 8 weeks and gained 23lbs and dropped a tad of bf.

Comment

Thanks for all the GREAT advice, fellas! I'm going with Test Enanthate@500mgs for 10 weeks made by Golden Triangle. I've heard alot of good things about their products.

Comment

Originally posted by Millineum Man
                          Thanks for all the GREAT advice, fellas! I'm going with Test Enanthate@500mgs for 10 weeks made by Golden Triangle. I've heard alot of good things about their products.
                          That's exactly what my first cycle is gonna be. Starting next week. I heard alot of good things about GTP also.

Comment

I'm going to have Nolvadex to use in case gyno pops up. I'm also going to use it post cycle exclusively, instead of Clomid. Is HCG REALLY necessary to recover from such a simple cycle?? Let me know what you think, please...

Comment

Originally posted by Millineum Man
                              Good choice bro. You will be pleased with the results. 500mg test is the perfect first cycle.

Comment

Working...
                              X