No announcement yet.

what to do what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of pct should I be planning on doing? and do you think its okay to mix different types of d bols during the course of a cycle?
    Attached Files

Comment

You know Rock your right, Im sure he was tryin to help and maybe I was a little harsh. I will be a bigger man and apologize, cause you know what bro? Ill definately be a BIGGER man. Thanks Rock
      Last edited by romes; 01-20-05, 02:07 AM.

Comment

As you can see I only have 22 or 23 posts on here. I am surprised no one has told you to take some time and read. When I first got here a couple of months ago I made the same mistake asking what PCT was so I am not bashing. Use the search feature you will find more info in a couple hours then you will waiting for folks to respond.

What I have learned is all the info is here just look. :cool:

Good luck bro

Comment

Originally posted by romes
          Oh and thanks for the moron alert there bench355 or is it bitch 355?
          :sillyfu: I'll ignore that, since my name speaks for itself. I am trying to help you bro. You've already said you did a dbol only cycle a while back, and I'm sure you didn't do PCT then either. I'm trying to save you some time, money, and your balls. If you don't do pct after a cycle you will NOT keep the muscle you built, nor will your body be able to naturally start producing test. This will allow estrogen levels to rise, and you will be at risk for alot of unwanted sides. i.e. limp noodle, and depression.

I use HCG throughout my cycle so PCT isn't as hard, but others may disagree.

Here is my recommendation for pct if using hcg throughout.

12 days after your last test enth jab, start 40 mg of nolva for 2 weeks, then 20 mg for another 2 weeks. Some prefer to throw clomid in there, but to each his own.

If not using HCG throughout, then I would start the HCG @ 500 i.u.'s everyday for the first 5 days, then begin Nolva....same as above.

Comment

What kind of pct should I be planning on doing? and do you think its okay to mix different types of d bols during the course of a cycle?
            Bro I know a lot of people say do nolvadex but in my opinion its doesnt rocover you like hcg and clomid bro. This is what I would run for pct. Run Clomid 2wks after your last test shot. 1st day 300mgs, next 10 days 100mgs ed, and last 10 days 50mgs ed. Also learn the search option bro. You got lucky and caught me on the week I dont work so thats why I am responding very quick. Most the time I wont have time bro and niether will the other vets and mods and people that can help you. Thats why its there and even I use it. If you look on ORAL TURINABOL thread you will see that it was an old thread but I am using it now to get info so I wont start a new thread. Anyways good luck and if you have any other questions let me know.

Comment

Fellas,
              I appreciate your time and patience, Im starting to get acclamated to the site now. I have played with the search but it didnt really turn up anything for me, for instance; I typed in keywords for proper places to store AS and it gave me a whole lot of crap about the body storing fat! (?) So Ill keep playin with it. Thanks

Comment

Fellas,
                I appreciate your time and patience, Im starting to get acclamated to the site now. I have played with the search but it didnt really turn up anything for me, for instance; I typed in keywords for proper places to store AS and it gave me a whole lot of crap about the body storing fat! (?) So Ill keep playin with it. Thanks
                keep your gear in a dark cool place!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                  keep your gear in a dark cool place!
                  Except your HCG, or HGH. It should be refrigerated.

You know Rock your right, Im sure he was tryin to help and maybe I was a little harsh. I will be a bigger man and apologize, cause you know what bro? Ill definately be a BIGGER man. Thanks Rock
                  Good luck, but I doubt it Sally.:ghey:

Comment

Yall both crack me up! LMAO!:rofl:

Comment

Ha Ha ha ha!!

Comment

does any one no about adequan

Comment

can someone help me with this stuff called adequan

Comment

Yes adequan is for pain. It releaves pain in the joints, muscles, and tendons. Very good drug!

Comment

Working...
                            X