No announcement yet.

Liquid Clomid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes the sound off thread has some bros that have used it ....

Pete your a good man to taks 3 ml's just to write an article ..omg what deadacation....ha ha .......

and I think the cinnamon clomid is the best.....

Comment

The day I found out how big a mistake it was I took down 8mls of 50mg per ml straight and that will never happen again, count on it. The day before I mixed it with water and it tasted like ass so I thought I'd get it over with quicker next time.

As I said, never again.

Comment

i drink clomid like beer

Comment

why not spend 3 dollars and get empty gelcaps? youll never taste a thing? empty gelcaps come in handy anywa

Comment

I use empty gelcaps for research chems...works great.

Comment

GO WITH THE GEL CAPS BRO....

Comment

Gelcaps? That doesn't make sense. I'm talking anywhere from 1CC to 8CC's of liquid clomid. Something tells me that trying to put liquid clomid into a gelcap would just end up with me frustrated, with wet, shitty tasting fingers that are covered with little pieces of melted gelcap.

Comment

you got it ....the flavored chem cost the sam as the one that taste like death....its a no brainer.......

Comment

the gel caps are pretty easy to use

Comment

Originally posted by 6p6
                      the gel caps are pretty easy to use
                      I know bro, but what I have is liquid, not powder. Unless you're talking about liquigel type gelcaps, those gelatin based 0 or 00 size capsules will just dissolve in liquid (or around it for that matter). I also can't imagine being able to put more than a quarter CC in each and when I'm in the beginning stages that's around 24 caps ed. I'll just mix this stuff with OJ like I have been and make sure I buy(b12) flavored clomid from now on.

Comment

hey whatever works for you....I put 3/4cc in each cap. clomid is the only one that melts the cap but it takes about 10min so you have time to take the stuff.

Comment

if you get size 000 you can put 1ml in each. you just use the dropper that comes with the liquids, and its perfectly mess free, quick and easy. takes less time than pouring a glass of oj. ive had gelcaps last over an hour before w/ clomid actually.

Comment

No shit, well you learn something new every day! I thought you two kept thinking that I was using powdered clomid.

I kept thinking goddamn these two can't be that freakin slow! Especially SuperChicken.

HA thats funny shit. Well anyway thanks for the idea.

DC

Comment

what kind of low cut was that? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X