$$$tren$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oswald
    whats the long term affect it has on the body other then gyno. Years of use.
    I'll let you know in 10 years! :D

Comment

Tren is an amazing drug with MANY side effects. Varies from person to person but for me, cystic acne, hypersexuality and everything I eat turned into muscle. I was ALWAYS warm and ALWAYS paranoid. Definitely gave me a short fuse. I wasn’t an asshole but I surely wasn’t my nice normal usual self. It’s fat burning properties are second to none. I probably lost 10 pounds of fat and gained 20 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks at 450 mg of Tren E a week. I was ALWAYS HUNGRY. It makes you so hungry it’s hard to sleep because your hunger willl wake you up in the middle of the night. That’s my experience off the top of my head. Some people have a lot worse side effects. Some don’t have as much. Bottom line, you gotta pay to play. Not sure if I’ll ever use it again. My diet was shit and I looked great. If my diet and cardio was better, I probably wouldn’t have had as many side effects. I also kept my gains for a good 6 months. Imo you really only need to use it if you’re competing and trying to win. I was just a newb being reckless when I used it. Hope that helps!

Comment

Your commenting on something that is from 2005

Comment

Working...
        X