No announcement yet.

EQ ALONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard that it could take care of the fat deposits under the nips which is caused by estrogen rising, but not 100% sure if its accurate. My friend swears by it though.

Comment

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

Comment

hey murdy whats up are you tired of test ask oswald who this is you know me. sounds like a long cycle ahead.

Comment

EQ if taken alone is fine in the 400 - 600 mg range. However it does have an impact on the HPT Axis. Natural test production is reduced in the presence EQ. This lowers the amount of gains you will get. Depending on your goals you may want to consider supplementing with 100 to 200 mg of test per week to optimize your results without blowing up. PCT is still a must with this compound and I would recommend following Swales HCG protocol during the cycle. I will never do another one without it.

Comment

Originally posted by uridium245
            EQ if taken alone is fine in the 400 - 600 mg range. However it does have an impact on the HPT Axis. Natural test production is reduced in the presence EQ. This lowers the amount of gains you will get. Depending on your goals you may want to consider supplementing with 100 to 200 mg of test per week to optimize your results without blowing up. PCT is still a must with this compound and I would recommend following Swales HCG protocol during the cycle. I will never do another one without it.
            Well if he is only looking to gain smooth and slow gains I think running EQ for about 6months would be cool by itself. This would allow him to eat more stay lean and not put damage on tendons and joints. EQ does need PCT but it will not make your sex drive go lower. I have a buddy thats been on EQ for a year and no signs of lowered sex drive. Thats what he told me. But if you arent going to run it for 6months then I think you are right bro running test around 100-250mg range is perfect. Anything more would be pointless.

Comment

Agreed but test reduction does occur to a small degree that why PCT is still required. Its not enough to cause diminished sex drive, but it is enough to reduce the gains you would otherwise make. For long term EQ only use skip the HCG.

I wouldn't say anything more than that dose of test would be pointless depending on his goals. 400 mg of EQ plus 600 mg of test prop is an awesome lean bulking stack. But if you increase test over the 200 - 250 mg a week mark collagen synthesis gets reduced drastically. Test by itself in the 500 mg + range causes collagen synthesis to be reduced by 50% whereas EQ by itself increases collagen synthesis and cross linking by 340%. A very important factor for old farts like myself. :D

Comment

Were you replying to my post? Next time quote your reply bro so I dont have to ask this?

Comment

eq is way overated and a waste imo

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                    eq is way overated and a waste imo
                    Yeah I agree if you are looking for a shit load of gains. I think EQ should really only be run if you want slow but steady gains or you want steady gains running it for 6months plus. I think you could gain 5lbs a month easily if diet is in check. But if you got money just run primo instead. JMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X