Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Opinion

Originally posted by therock
    See this is for all you fuckers that say 500mgs a week of test is for 1st cycles. YOU DONT NEED BUT 250-300MGS MAX TO GAIN OFF A 1ST CYCLE ASLONG AS YOUR DIET IS IN CHECK! Good gains bro!
    hey easy there lil fella i always tell people 400-500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks!

Comment

WHile it is true more is not always better, the key word there is "always". SOMETIMES a little more IS better.

You will never have another FIRST cycle. You will never respond better or more quickly to AAS then you did with your first. I wouldn't advocate someone doing a gram or two a week for their first but I wouldn't flinch at anything under a gram total gear a week for a first cycle. My first cycle was 700 mg ew total gear (fina/test prop) for 11 weeks. I gained 37 lbs on that cycle and that was before I really knew what to do about diet. I just tried to eat everything that couldn't outrun me.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
        WHile it is true more is not always better, the key word there is "always". SOMETIMES a little more IS better.

You will never have another FIRST cycle. You will never respond better or more quickly to AAS then you did with your first. I wouldn't advocate someone doing a gram or two a week for their first but I wouldn't flinch at anything under a gram total gear a week for a first cycle. My first cycle was 700 mg ew total gear (fina/test prop) for 11 weeks. I gained 37 lbs on that cycle and that was before I really knew what to do about diet. I just tried to eat everything that couldn't outrun me.
        So do you think a first cycle should be run with some more gear? The only problem i have with your first cycle is that now you dont know which you liked better the tren or the test prop.

Comment

Working...
        X