Anti-Estrogens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spidey
    Why are you people even trying to help this moron? It's no skin of our collective nose if he goes and fucks himself up. It would be one thing if he was actually polite but he isn't. He is an asshole to everyone trying to help.

LOL, 6 posts and already about to be banned. This guy is a winner I tell you. :rofl:

I hope he posts before and after pictures, LOL.

:rofl: agreed

Comment

Re: Usefull info would be nice.

Originally posted by Rocks
      bruh, I'm starting it with or without your f$cking info. How about you give me info about PCT and all that shi%, instead of telling me i need to know about it before i start. How the F*uck am i supposed to know if no one tells me. Please tell me what i need to know to do this safely. If its not that much of a hastle.....
      You know what bro. To answer your question is plane and simple. YOU ARE NOT READY FOR GEAR AND YOU WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE YOU ARE SOME KID THAT DOESNT LISTEN TO NO ONE SO I AINT EVEN GONNA TELL YOU SHIT. BUT WHAT I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION TO "HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW" YOU READ AND READ AND TAKE THE ADVICE THAT PEOPLE GIVE YOU INSTEAD NOT TAKING IT. IF YOU THINK STEROIDS IS GOING TO MAKE YOU BIG YOUR ARE NOT VERY BRIGHT! DIET IS WHAT MAKES YOU BIG BUDDY AND I BET YOUR DIET AINT EVEN IN CHECK. POST YOUR DIET, AGE,STATS AND WORKOUT HISTORY. ALSO READ THE THREAD "MOVING ON TO AS" THERE IS A POST I WROTE YOU SHOULD READ. ALSO RUNNING THE CYCLE YOU HAVE POSTED IS NOT A EFFECTIVE CYCLE AND WHOEVER TOLD YOU TO TAKE IT THAT WAY IS AN IDIOT AND SHOULDNT BE GIVING YOU ADVICE! I AM USUALLY COOL TO EVERYONE BUT THE WAY YOU TALK TO OTHER BROS ON HERE I DONT LIKE THAT AND ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO GIVE YOU ADVICE. EITHER YOU TAKE OUR ADVICE AND BE COOL WITH US AND NOT ACT LIKE A LITTLE KID, OR DONT EVER POST AGAIN CAUSE WE ARE HERE HELP EACH OTHER AND WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR PEOPLE WHO AINT GOING TO LISTEN! I HAVE EVERYTHING IN CAPS SO YOU KNOW HOW I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.

Comment

AAHHHHHHHH What a coincidence, I hate caps also. So stop :P

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          AAHHHHHHHH What a coincidence, I hate caps also. So stop :P

caps:hang:

Comment

Working...
          X