X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Okay my new light cycle

Originally posted by stonecold54
    [B]My training will be pretty normal. Every 3-4 days a workout. B]
    sup stonecold..does this mean you only workout once every 3-4 days..never any back to back or three on one off..that doesnt seem like much but does it work for ya..looks like it might..

Comment

The cutting cycle looks good to me. Maybe throw in some low-dose T3 supplementation to really get the fat melting off of you as well.

Comment

Good luck, bro.

Comment

Re: Re: Okay my new light cycle

Originally posted by telephone
          sup stonecold..does this mean you only workout once every 3-4 days..never any back to back or three on one off..that doesnt seem like much but does it work for ya..looks like it might..
          yes my workouts are spaced that much...you can read all about it in my training posts

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
            The cutting cycle looks good to me. Maybe throw in some low-dose T3 supplementation to really get the fat melting off of you as well.
            I do have some left over T3...maybe I will throw that in.

Comment

WHEW this low carb reduced calorie diet is HARD...I miss my juice so bad. But so far two days down and two days good. I weighed in at 218 on Sunday at the gym. I have a really hard time commiting to a diet so two days in a row is quite the accomplishment. For so long I could eat what I wanted and breaking that habit is harder than I thought. I feel less bloated already though (probably just in my head but good for morale). I will keep this updated.

Comment

Keep the faith bro

PD

Comment

Keep on eating the cardboard bro dont worry.

Comment

Well things are looking good. I am down to 214 this morning when i weighed myself. Shots are great. I am even making sure that I cheat a few meals a week to keep my junk food yearnings at a minimum for the rest of the time.

Comment

how many weeks are you going to do it for?

Comment

Originally posted by Governor
                        how many weeks are you going to do it for?
                        not sure yet. at least 8 weeks. I will most likely keep the cycle up till I reach about 205 or 200 with a nice lean look.

Comment

Okay bro's. I'm going to do a similar cutter here in May consisiting of test prop @ 100 mg EOD, and clen in 2 week on/ 2 week off cycles throughout for a total of 10 weeks. I was wondering if it would be beneficial to take dbol @ 35 mg for the first 4 weeks? or should I just alternate between the clen, and t3?

Comment

Why alternate the clen and t3. Take them together and when you cycle off of you clen,cycle on eca until you hit the clen again. What kind of dose of clen and t3 are you going to take, and is it going to be liquid or the real deal? I think there is a difference IMO.

PD

Comment

I could have sworn I read somewhere on this board that it isn't good to take both the t3, and clen at the same time, but maybe I'm confused. I'll be taking the pill form of the clen, and was still debating on whether to get the Cytomel or not. I may just do the following, and see how it turns out after week 8.

WKS 1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
                              WKS 1-4 Bionabol 35 mg ED
                              WKS 1-2 Clen Pyramiding Up to 120 mcgs/day
                              WKS 5-7 Clen Pyramiding Up to 120 mcgs/day

WKS 10-12 (PCT) Clen Pyramiding Up to 120 mcgs/day
                              PCT

WK 10 Nolvadex 60 mg- Clomid 150 mg ED
                              WK 11 Nolvadex 40 mg- Clomid 100 mg ED
                              WK 12 Nolvadex 20 mg- Clomid 50 mg ED
                              WK 13 Nolvadex 20 mg ED

WK 14-16 Clen Pyramiding Up to 120 mcgs/day

I'm doing this only to lean out. I'll be on a very strict low calorie diet (2500) consisting of mostly protein and healthy fats. I'll only be getting in about 50-100 grams of carbs per day except on my 2 carb up days every 4 days. I'm hoping the test prop, and the clen will help me maintain my muscle mass while on caloric restriction.
                              Last edited by BENCH355ANIMAL; 03-28-05, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X