No announcement yet.

First Cycle ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw damn i only bought one set of needles... i guess i cant draw and shoot with the same needle... Damn am i a noob :rofl:

Comment

Actually you can, I have before, but it does dull the needle some which can make your inject a little more painful. Its just too easy to switch them out not to do it.

Comment

I still think you should only run 250mgs a week of sust.

Comment

Everyone came on and said that my dosage was too low so i just decided to eliminate the EQ and just run 500mg of Sust... :confused:

Thanks neuro.. ill get the other needles asap.

Comment

Originally posted by CiViC SpiKeS
            Everyone came on and said that my dosage was too low so i just decided to eliminate the EQ and just run 500mg of Sust... :confused:

Thanks neuro.. ill get the other needles asap.
            Im on my 11th week right now of a 12 week test cyp cycle at 300 mg/ week.

I've gained 27 lbs. I've went from 184 to 211. Just food for thought bro.

Comment

wow :D

Staying lean too?

Comment

wow :D

Staying lean too?
                Im 6'0 and weight 211. Im about 15 % body fat. I have some shit to lose but i can still see my 6-pack.

Comment

:cool: Have you planned out your cutting cycle yet?

Comment

:cool: Have you planned out your cutting cycle yet?
                    Im not doing any juice while cutting. Im just keeping a strict diet and hoping for the best. Im new at this shit and would prefer not to have to rely on juice for everything.

Comment

Aw damn i only bought one set of needles... i guess i cant draw and shoot with the same needle... Damn am i a noob :rofl:

This is through skin, just imagine going through a rubber stopper or banging the bottom of an amp.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Great post Shib... im gonna get those other needles asap before i kill myself :rofl:

I hear you on that Vic.. Im brand new at this shit too obviously.

Comment

I got my stuff yesterday and i begin my cycle on Sunday..

Thanks alot everyone for the support.... I should be running it until June19th.. (i looked at the calendar) and 3 weeks after then PCT

I weighed in on sunday at 183lbs and im not sure how much BF... Im going to get the calipers before the week is out so i can keep a close watch on things.

Of course im nervous and excited at the same time as its my first cycle.. Its been a long road so far and im ready to take things to the next step..

I left HS at 5,10 and 145 and ill be 24 this month and im at 183 all natty... All through the use of Andro, Creatine, 1-AD, Protein and of course hard time in the gym... My goal is to be about 210 with under 10% BF... Hopefully this helps.. I dont think im too far away!

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                            This is through skin, just imagine going through a rubber stopper or banging the bottom of an amp.

Yeouch! Those pics always freak me out, lol. I'm glad they're there for a pictorial view but man.....if I was a kid again and saw that, I wouldn't sleep. ;)

Comment

Yeah, what vic said. If it's your first time, why not play it safe and start out lower, you can always increase the dose. but you can never decrease it once it's in you. Also, you don't know how you will react to it. Test will cause exitability in a lot of people even at 250 mg wk. And it sneaks up on you. Especially after about the 3rd wk. I mean, it will make your heart rate and bp elevated sometimes. I know people who have had bad panic attacks during workouts and hyperventalated. So you should be prepared for that. It seems like atheletes just keep pushing the doses higher and higher. Personally, it seems as though it would be more beneficail to get the most from the lower doses before going higher. I can assure you that going from 0 to 500 mg of test won't exactly be a Sunday picnic bro. So that's just something to consider.

Comment

Well i took my first shot Wednesday morning at like 2am and now its thursday at 5 pm and im still doing alright.. I came down with a bad case of steroid flu yesterday.. headaches and nausea but im alright now... i took two tylenol and passed the hell out.. Lets hope it continues. My ass is still a little sore too but im gettin there... I do feel my body temp up like u said and heart rate is up too... but im ok so far.

Thanks for the post Meat...

Comment

Working...
                                X