X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cidz
    Excuse me?
    ECA? You really want me to die of high blood pressure. I gave my reasons earlier in this forum.
    I cannot toy with T3 Due to thyroid issues on my moms side. ECA isn't for me my dad has high blood pressure. I drink 1-2 gallons of water a day, and im eating carbs complex and simple and i see no results.
    I can't believe you insulted me man.
    Who do you think your kidding. BLM is right on. You have now taken Var and DNP to the knowledge of the board without properly reasearching it. You NEVER posted your diet. Simply by saying you use Mayo with your tuna says that it could definatly use some attention. You seem to be looking for any way to get rid of the fat, except hard work.

Comment

Did I say alot? I used less than a teaspoon
      I can eat tuna raw it's good stuff. On top of that you talk like im some sort of cracked out kid, I hate stereotypes i thought I could get away from them here. Clearly I couldn't. I am eating lots of carbs, lots of dry vector cereal to be exact
      and MRP shakes

Comment

I don't know what I said to offend you. All I did was state the facts. You're only 19. You have so many options. Go back through your posts and read what you have written. You have dodge alot of advice and warnings. The only thing we can gather from that is that you just want to know enough not to kill yourself. You said you can't take an ECA because your worried about high blood pressure. Then you go and take DNP, that just makes me shrug my shoulders and wonder what you really need help with.

Comment

DNP at 400 MG
          I feel completely fine too shibby. I don't understand, do you want me to be on fire and say you were right? Cause Im following every bit of advice given to me, I just don't know why im not sweating buckets!

Comment

I'm not talking about how the DNP is or isn't working for you. I'm saying that you are looking for anything you can take to loose fat. First is was DNP, then as it didn't seem to work for you like you hoped, it's now anavar (which is a steroid designed to build muscle not burn fat). I would just be more comfortable with you asking for all this advice and members putting alot of time in helping you, if you would just go back where it should have started and make a post in the nutrition section. Post your food intake, the times, when your workout is and repost of your stats, to start.

Comment

Also, just from things I have read, you have got have a high level of toxins in your body. Taking DNP and then an oral steroid. I'm definatly not a vet on these things, but I know enough to be more careful than that, espeacially at your age and family history.

Comment

First off, I am not using anavar to cut up, Im using anavar synergistically with DNP, Which is proving to not be effective on me which i don't know how

Comment

I am told anavar is a slightly toxic steroid, Dnp has medically proven it is not liver toxic at all

Comment

I said high levels of toxins in your body. But I still don't know enough about it to say what side effects there could be. Yes I used the phrase "I don't know" it wasn't that hard. It's obvious that no matter how long I discuss this with you, you're just going to pick through my posts, respond to what you want and ignore the rest. Good luck with everything and I hope you stay safe.

Comment

well if you want me to post my diet
                      I don't have a set one. I just make sure my caloric intake is less tha n1500

Comment

cidz, i still questionj weather your stuff was real or very underdosed -

not sure where you got it from --

at 400 mgs i felt very,very uncomfortable - sweats were down right horrible -
                        felt like complete shit - been off for 2 days and slowly starting to feel better as it leaves my system

Comment

house, i am taking dnp
                          I had to goto the doctor today, i ate something that caused me to get a hives problem with my skin.. anyways... they took my weight, lost 10 pounds. Looks like dnp works different for everyone...

Comment

Working...
                          X