No announcement yet.

DEA at my door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly what im saying.... Hell it would be expensive as shit i bet but im sure id find the money somehow.

Comment

I just ordered from Germany, and I'm shitting bricks already - although it's hitting a PO Box.

I once had shit delivered to work and the cops talked to my boss asking all kinda questions. Good thing the dude was cool.

You never know...

Comment

Originally posted by imonboardtoo
        I just ordered from Germany, and I'm shitting bricks already - although it's hitting a PO Box.

I once had shit delivered to work and the cops talked to my boss asking all kinda questions. Good thing the dude was cool.

You never know...
        wow....seems like theres a lot of people going international these days! Luckily i live only a few hours from the border so i dont have to deal with mail order issues, but back when i used to frequent the boards more often if someone used an international source they were just asking to get busted!!! Is the domestic situation that bad these days that people have to order out of states? Dont answer that......probably not suitable talk for this board, but just thinking out load.

Comment

EYES ARE ALWAYS WATCHING, WAITING TO TAKE A PIECE OF OUR FREEDOM AND PRIVACY. OUR FREEDOM SLIPS AWAY DAY BY DAY UNTIL............................................

gear, guns, freedom of speach.....what are we going to end up having left???

Comment

Working...
          X