will gear help spasms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will gear help spasms?

I have got these muscle spasms in the back of my neck. It's the small little stabilizer muscles. I guess I have sort of a long neck and it stresses them all the time. They hurt like hell. It really puts a damper on shoulder and back workouts. I have already been to doc and got the muslce relaxers and all that shit. He even gave me a shot of an anti-inflamitory called tort-all. It didn't do much though. I am wonder if some gear would help it. You know, build the shit up so it don't hurt anymore. What do you think?

It will likely make it worse. Take 6 to 8 g taurine a day and I bet they will be gone within a week. Make sure you are getting enough magnesium too.

Comment

spasms

:agree: make sure you are also drinking plenty of water. You might want to look at your potasium levels.... an supplement if needed.

Comment

Well I sure hope it don't make it worse. What does taurine do for spasms?

Comment

I don't exactly understand how it works but taurine will help with the muscle spasms. It completely eliminated mine when I did my first fina cycle (fina is known for causing spasms and cramps).

Comment

I'll give it a shot. ...thanks

Comment

Working...
            X