Back on..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on..

Well as most of you know, I have been off everything for over 6 months now. Well as of today I am back on Test. Nothing major, just a simple test only cycle at 600mgs per week. Thats it.

Surprised thats all im doing? Alot of you new guys have to realize that steroids are only a stepping stone. They help you along the way. It is you, its hard work, its diet, and its genetics that will make your goals become a reality.

Anyway, feels good to be back on again.

A nice peace of mind, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
      A nice peace of mind, right?
      ya, i dont feel like im wasting away anymore.

Comment

Im just looking foward to more pictures of your food ...Time to stock up the fridge lolol :D

Comment

Next time i go on i'm doing an only test cycle. You can still grow from that, all you have to do is eat.

Comment

good luck with all that Bouncer.......

Comment

So, how long do you plan on staying on that cycle? How much weight have you lost since you got off--it looks like you've been eating cleaner too.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
                So, how long do you plan on staying on that cycle? How much weight have you lost since you got off--it looks like you've been eating cleaner too.
                I plan on staying on awhile, not sure yet. Havent lost much weight. What I did lose was some strength and an overall drive to train hard day in and day out. I was pretty depressed for the last 6 months.

Comment

Back on the sauce :drunk: :elephant:

Comment

As a natural up to now, listening to you guys talk about how much more driven and strong you feel on juice really makes me want to try it. The thing is, I'm not lacking for motivation at all now (in fact I have to fight overtraining) and I'm still growing naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
                      As a natural up to now, listening to you guys talk about how much more driven and strong you feel on juice really makes me want to try it. The thing is, I'm not lacking for motivation at all now (in fact I have to fight overtraining) and I'm still growing naturally.
                      thats good bro, and by all means stay off as long as you can. but being off VS being on, there is no comparison.

Comment

What did you do for PCT coming off since you were on for awhile ? Can you give any sort of info as to the changes in body size/ bf % that you experienced being off? Just curious to hear from somebody who actually eats and trains right.

Comment

Originally posted by MuGGsy
                          What did you do for PCT coming off since you were on for awhile ? Can you give any sort of info as to the changes in body size/ bf % that you experienced being off? Just curious to hear from somebody who actually eats and trains right.
                          body weight and bf% and all that didnt change much. although its hard to tell with me because when i went off i was bulking and then about 3 months later started eating clean again.

the main thing that changed was stregth, mental drive and focus.

Comment

PCT was nolva, proviron, and clomid. not sure it did much of anything though.

Comment

Did you consider HCG? and if you did what were your thoughts on not using it?

Comment

Working...
                              X