Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My life has calmed down so here is what I want to start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life has calmed down so here is what I want to start...

...for the last 5-6 months I have really been way to busy to workout/eat good/or even cycle accurately. But now I have the time...work is steady if not busy but we are settled in our lives. So without further ado :party:

Okay here is my starting diet...this is NOT finished...I included foods I like to start because a diet with foods I don't like will be a diet I don't do. I want to create a small caloric deficiet gradually. I am guessing I want to start around 2500-2800 calories and then work my way down.

Meal #1 (starting at 530 in the AM) Protein Shake 46 grams of Protein
    Meal #2 5 Egg whites(this number will vary but 5 will be the minimum depending on what my stomach feels like) /1 Egg yolk /1 sausage pattie
    Meal #3 1 Yogurt and 1 serving of Natural Granola- This is a meal I have to include as a slow release carbohydrate (the granola). otherwise I will go hypoglycemic. I know this from a lot of personal experience in trying to cut it out). This meal is about 560 calories.
    Meal #4 Another protein Shake
    Meal #5 Two chicken breasts in some type of Lawrys marinade
    Meal #6 A variety of almonds/vegetables/fruits
    Meal #7 Another protein shake
    Meal #8 Dinner (whatever me and the wife cook up...in this one I am not going to concern myself what I eat except for keeping carbs to a minimum).

Right now that is around 1700-1800 calories....I will be taking supplmental Fish oil so that will be another 100-200 calories per day.

Maybe a few suggestions from people will get me over the top...just small additions to each meal or maybe another meal altogether. I don't like to many foods though :D

Supplements
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    Polisacanol
    Pycgenol (or something like that)
    Green Tea Extract
    Cranberry Extract
    Guggul Complex
    EPA fish oils
    B5
    ALA

over 1 gallon of water per day
    Training will be twice a week in the mornings
    I bike ride a lot so that will be my cardio
    Cycle will be 600 Test Enanthate/600 Boldenone undecylenate/10mg anavar (5 in the morning and 5 at night)

I just want to say be careful and remeber how you felt when MWC died. That's 1200mg of injectable AS a week and 100mg of anavar a day. Just want you to stay feeling well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
      I just want to say be careful and remeber how you felt when MWC died. That's 1200mg of injectable AS a week and 100mg of anavar a day. Just want you to stay feeling well.
      lol...no 10MG a day of anavar (5mg in the am and 5mg in the PM)...Remember I did just have my bloodwork done and I came through with flying colors. I also have a physical scheduled in sept...and will do my blood work again.

Comment

oh, lol. That does sound alot better. I thought you were saying 5 pills each time. I know you had good blood work and all. Just too much stuff has happened in the last year to not get a little concerned. :)

Comment

Just from what YJ was telling me about my diet it is good to have some sort of simple sugar in the morning. I don't know how your body reacts to carbs, but I know if I don't have carbs in the morning first thing I will feel slugish. The sausage in the second meal would make it worse for me.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
            Have sometime of simple sugar when you first wake up. Reason being, the glucose will cause an insullin response that will suppress cortisol and oter stress hormones that are always at their peak in the morning.

Comment

Why do we have to bring up MWC everytime someone posts something like this? MWC was abusing diuretics and so far I have not seen one study nor ever heard of a person who strictly uses injectables like deca, Eq and test ever had kidney problems. that cycle looks perfectly safe to me.

Good luck bro. So you haven't even been lifting at all? I bet you will be sore as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by shortz
                Why do we have to bring up MWC everytime someone posts something like this? MWC was abusing diuretics and so far I have not seen one study nor ever heard of a person who strictly uses injectables like deca, Eq and test ever had kidney problems. that cycle looks perfectly safe to me.

Good luck bro. So you haven't even been lifting at all? I bet you will be sore as hell!
                yeah I have worked out about 3 times in the past two months :D

Shibby: I can probably add in some sugars with my first protein shake. acutally a bit of gatorade makes my pills go down better in the morning.

Comment

I'm not trying to be a smartass, but does 10mg of Anavar even do anything?

Comment

Originally posted by CSK
                    its just another piece to the puzzle. if you pull it out of context then 10mg isn't much but in the full context of my cycle I do believe it has a place.

Comment

Originally posted by CSK
                      ^ Like SC said, it's a piece to the puzzle. Another way to look at it would be taking deca. If you were to take 200mg of deca it wouldn't be that great. But if you take 200mg of deca with 400+mg of test it really helps.

Comment

How long will you be doing that cycle? Personally Boldenone does nothing for me, maybe I just haven't run it long enough. If I ever run it again I'll do it at 900mg for 15 weeks. Just my opinion.

Comment

what kind have you used? Vet stuff sucks...I use my own and its much better. 600 is fine with my homebrew...with Vet stuff I wouldn't use under 800 of it. very weak IMO.

Comment

Yea, always been vet grade, I'll use a UGL next time and see if there is a difference.......I'd rather use the EQ than the Deca primarily because I don't like the bloating I get with Deca and I'm trying to stay fairly lean this off season, I let myself go too much in the past years. I want to not let my bf get higher than 12% at the very max.

Comment

Working...
                            X