No announcement yet.

Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you won't be tested, run a cycle now, take some time off, then run another that will start just before the season and carry you right through the season. Let this one be heavier on the test, lighter on the anabolic....then vice-versa during the season as you won't want to hold any water then.

Comment

for an athlete looking for flat out strength and endurance and an increase in speed , I would look ito test , halo , and winny .

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
        for an athlete looking for flat out strength and endurance and an increase in speed , I would look ito test , halo , and winny .
        Yep I definitely agree.... Halo is a pretty harsh one tho.... Might want to stick to Test and Winny for now....

Comment

Thanks for the replys. Now that i know what kind of cycle i should take i will reasearch the diff. products you listed. Thanks alot.

Comment

In reality your strength is actually pretty good for your size.

You bench about 1.5 of body weight which is good same with squat.

Question is, how often do you train, and what do you do when you train?

If you do a cycle to keep your new muscle mass you will have to continue to train, otherwise you would lose approx. 80% of your gains, whereas if you continue too train, with proper post cycle you can keep easily 80% of gains.

If you cycle you will have too eat differently too grow.

good lcuk

Comment

Well I have been training for about 2 years of mon-fri one muscle group everyday type thing with set and rep change every so often and now for a bout 3 months I have been doing sport specific "football" training 3 days a week with much more intense cardio IE 5 miles a week, plyos, boxing, sprinting. Now I do alot more oly lifts like snatch, more squat, deadlifts, and power cleans. Im now going to start a 12 week program of 3 day a week training with all i mentioned and every 3 weeks i will switch up which muscle group gets worked which day and rep and set changes.

Comment

Working...
              X