No announcement yet.

katrina's a real bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just keep it cool guys, this is a non flammin/bashing board.
    Last edited by JUICE; 09-29-05, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
      just keep it cool guys, this is a non flammin/bashing board.
      That's y i appologized...

K

Comment

Originally posted by lrgebreed99
        I am from New Orleans and finally got to go back to my house yesterday. I new that I got some water, but I was hopeing that my gear that was stored six feet high in a closet would be safe. IT WAS NOT. I had just purchased my winter bulking cycle three days prior to the storm, and couldn't take it with me because I flew to evacuate. I lost 30cc of prop, 20cc of cyp, 200ml of tren, 100 a-bombs, 90 clomid and 120 novledex. The worst part of it all is my supliers house was totally washed away, and he lost way more then me. However I know that it could have been way worse, and I'm lucky to be safe and livin in Orlando. But it looks like no big bulker this year.

im sorry to hear that Guy, its depressin how everyones lives just washed away from water....now gotta start over again..its just a shame to watch it on tv seeing everyone walk through fuckin water thats 4ft high and so...mother nature sux.
        I give the best of luck, and my love to all those that have suffered from this tragic that has gone in florida.

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
          That's y i appologized...

K
          :)

:drunk: man im craving a cold one.

Comment

Working...
          X