No announcement yet.

*VIDEO* Greg Valentino TLC Steroid Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i just laughed when they were like steroids made his bicep explode when he said he was using needles that were laying on the ground and werent sterile....hmmm wonder if any of that had to do with his stupid ass fuckin infection......to me i think he was doing alot more than aas he had to have been injecting oils straight into his bi's i know someone that does that shit too and yea his arms are huge but theres a bubble where he injects and he looks like a fuckin idiot with big arms no sholders and small chest and frame....just another one of those fucks with big arms and nothing else to go with it

Comment

yea but wat about the mr america who said it wrecked his body? wats ur guys take on him?

Comment

Funny he still around after all of that and still works out and in miraculous shape? No credit for steriods and supplements there. Hmm For the avg joe any one of those conditions would have killed or seriously disabled him at least. Maybe it was his age when started he said 20 and his obvious overtraining, and add his stress level obvious type A personality which is a risk for Heart attacks (Or so my Dr told me). I like the real sports take which was factual and had some real data. It seem like propaganda reinforcing the recent crackdown, and providing a distaction to a segment of the population off the real issues and concern like this illegal and unjust war :usausausa It doesn't add up to side affect from normal responsible steriod use, it seems like a venue to spit ignorance on what suppused to be a repuatable channel Im disappointed they had no facts just a freak who still obvously like the attentionlike he was the Surg. General, but that's IMO
        Last edited by BIGSHAQ; 02-13-06, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          I thought we all agreed it's hurley :laughnew:
          yeah im the biggest tool....but according to all the threads ive been reading you seem to be the biggest homo :hmmm:
          Last edited by hurley; 02-13-06, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hurley
            yeah im the biggest tool....but according all the threads ive been reading you seem to be the biggest homo :hmmm:
            :laughnew: i gotta give it to you. that was a good one.

Comment

I am so pissed about this show. I normally watch anything on TLC or dicovery and think it is right on point, and feel like im learning from it. Now I know they have no clue. How can they put Greg Valentine on and talk about bodybuilidng. I have nothing againtst the guy, and I even find his articles entertaining, but come on. Get your friggin strory straight. That show gave all of us a horrible name. Fuck, I am so pissed. No steroids did not do that to his arms, it was god dam castrol syntex. FUCK! I want to write the damn producer of that show an tell him he is a dumb fuck. Not to mention Valentine doesnt even know what happend to his arm, He has said spider bite, absess, vampite bite, shit I cant take it.

Sorry about that, had to get it off my chest! At some point you learn the media can make anything true, which means who ever own the media can make us, at least the uneducated ones believe anything.
              Last edited by njlovehandles; 02-13-06, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zed
                yea but wat about the mr america who said it wrecked his body? wats ur guys take on him?
                MODERATION

Comment

he didnt really say anything about how it recked his body....like yea we all know chances of side effects and the few long term effects that there are...but we also know alot more about pct and dieting now then they knew back then....plus they partied alot back then too. i know i wont even touch a sip of alcohol while on.

Comment

All I can say is there was no talk about diet.. pct or anything...that young kid is gonna be disapointed when he cycles and gets nothing out of it cause, he thinks steroids will actually help him with no other effort.

Comment

http://www.bodybuildingandsteroids.com/chrisreport/ check this out....is this mick hart guy legit? like are his books worth reading or buying?

Comment

Man, his arms are freakish. I can't believe he actually thinks those look good.

Comment

Working...
                        X