No announcement yet.

qv deca 200 $ 300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at one point at the highest i gained was 29lbs....i started doing alot more cardio and dropped down a lil this week....about 2 weeks ago i was weighing in at about 244 and im actually down to around 236-238 now.....yea when i evaluated my diet with a program i have it says my average caloric intake is about 4500 i just thought it was higher....this is my 2nd cycle....the first one was a dbol only...in one post i said i ran a test cycle first so that i didnt get a bunch of shit. really this is my 2nd one....either way this thread was hijacked by accident and i have a thread of my 4 week progress that i just updated....i will def post up some pics but right now i got a gut and am ashamed of it...i will post up a before and after when summer comes around and i cut down my bf.....and control is right i didnt ever get this serious about a diet until i was on....when i was off i thought a i had a decent diet until i started to look at what i was acutally eating....thats prb the main reason im gaining the way i am....my gains have started to level off now i dont feel its hitting me the way it was before....
    :Dl
    Last edited by Rob5454; 02-21-06, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X