No announcement yet.

British Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasnt trying to slam BD I was simply looking for some input on what everyone thinks about their products as of recently. I did say I have heard good things and bad things.

Comment

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-21-09, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
        all i see is supposed (actual report hasen't been posted) test results from two years ago... yea you're right, i guess that means they suck huh? use your head man. you can find something negative about anything on the net if you search hard enough. one post here or there on a few forums doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things.... and chances are it's the same select few individuals posting the same posts on every forum they can find. i'm not for or against BD; just wanna point out that for every bad post you find about BD, i could probably find about 1000 good posts. take everything you read with a grain of salt and look at the big picture and each post in depth. more often then not, you'll hear about how this guy heard this or that... but you will very rarely ever see any posted details (actual test reports) of where or whom they heard whatever from. it's always from some other forums, or from some guys in their gym.
        actually it was only a year and a couple of months ago. the actual lab test was done by will llewellyn and is published in his anabolics 2005! id say they are credable tests! and i also only realy post here im not sure if you were aiming your post at me or if im takin it the wrong way! i also didnt see where kingj said anything bad about them either! and if he had it still could be just his opinion! opinions cant be wrong.

Comment

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-21-09, 06:23 PM.

Comment

GT I don't understand what you are bitching about. You sound like you have stock in the comapany.

Comment

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-21-09, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Easy tiger, your passion for this matter just seemed a little heavy for someone unless they have a financial intrest in the company.

Comment

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-21-09, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Ask the computer illiterate administrator :P

Comment

I've just recently switched to human grade from vet grade and my opinion is that BD "is" the shit! hands down!! Their test cyp is about 1000Xs more effective than denkalls cypiotest and the dbol is off the chain! As far as the dude posting about pain from test shot, all test is going to have some pain. I've been doing 1 cc in my delts and I have no pain unless I do 2cc which I normally would do in my ass with no problem.

Comment

Actually not all test will have some pain. It depends on it's quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                          Actually not all test will have some pain. It depends on it's quality.
                          true! the kind i use is pain less.

Comment

Ive tended to shy away from BD recently, there are so many more pharma grade companies out there that arent as easily counterfieted.

Comment

like?

Comment

Working...
                              X