• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh my source is good was recommended by a mod

Comment

yes ive compared them to pics

Comment

No problem Cobra....I hope that your stuff is legit. It looks like you're eating a bulking-style diet, so you're okay there. Remember though, mix up your carb sources. You're bulking, so throw in some high glycemic index items like fruit into the mix as well. After workouts, be sure to suck back a high-carb energy drink along with your whey protein....since this is the most important time to cause an insulin spike.

Comment

I suppose i am shying away from the carbs and could be eating more...im 6ft2...220pounds and im no where near lean which is partly why im keeping the carbs abit lower

Comment

Well....if cutting is what you are trying to do, you're going about it with the wrong drug. D-bol is meant to bulk...so you might as well go ahead and eat like a king while on it. Winter's coming, so don't worry too much about cutting now. Plenty of time for that after you add some more muscle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
              ive read posts by other guys on the other board and they said it starts to kick in between weeks 2 and 3
              no, dbol is 4-5 days. something like test enath or cyp is 2-3 weeks not dbol.

Comment

4-5 days wish i could of gotten results that quickly of them...day 11 now and no bloat at all...r well ill take hitmans advice and run it for a few more days and if theres still no effect ill bin em i guess

Comment

Ok hitman im gonna eat everything in sight 2moro and bulk the proper way

Comment

Working...
                  X