No announcement yet.

help please new to GEAR suggestions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the good info i am 21, the only physical activity i do is weight lifting now that i am done with sports and such, i try to stay away from cardio becuase i have really been focusing on gaining weight the past couple years...

Comment

Originally posted by lilsnoboardr22
      thanks for the good info i am 21, the only physical activity i do is weight lifting now that i am done with sports and such, i try to stay away from cardio becuase i have really been focusing on gaining weight the past couple years...
      21?!

Yeah, dude... Stay off of it. A LOT of the guys (and gals) here will tell you the same thing. They know what they're talking about, and believe it or not, these people care. They may never meet you in your entire life, yet they really do care. You've got JUICE, INTIMID8OR, Doom, Skyefire, hitman, rado, BOUNCE, and a whole lot more--Always first to respond, and 99.9% of the time, they’re right.

So search... Listen... Read... And believe. You've got years of growth ahead of you, with good old-fashioned natural test, that YOU'RE producing! If you put this stuff in your body now, you're going to mess up the natural production of testosterone in your system. You're just too young right now. You've got a good 9 years or so left before you even have to be the least bit concerned about your testosterone levels declining, (hypogonadism) termed as, "andropause,” although we don't actually, "pause" so-to-speak in testosterone production. Anyway, that's a whole other topic of discussion.

Also, you need to take something very important into consideration. You think you're having a problem gaining weight now, while not on anything, or not eating enough. Dude... You take any of this stuff, and you better believe you have to eat!!! You HAVE to put the calories in you, or you will deal with something else all together, by putting your body in a catabolic state. NOT good!

In this sport/game, timing is everything, dude. From how much sleep you get, to when you sleep, to what you eat and when you eat. This also means when you exercise and what you put in your body.

Let me say it again, before you burn your eyes out from reading too much. Lay off of it.

Cheers

Comment

thanks for all the info guys..... admin please close this thread

Comment

Eating at your age and high metabolism is a problem. You will get sick of eating!
          Personally at age 22 i was eating 6,000 calories a day. I was 6'6" and 225 5-7% bf. Pinch tests didn't work to well for me - No fat on arms hehe.
          Whole wheat paste, cottage cheese at night, and hit a Chinese Buffet 3 times a week hehe eating clean and making gains with super high metabolism is tough but EAT meat.
          I used to have Peatnut butter and honey sandwiches

Comment

Working...
          X