No announcement yet.

Anabolics and the Military?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are serious about SF you can join with a SF contract.It's not easy, but it can be done.
    http://www.goarmy.com/special_forces/index.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by Control
      If you're so passionate about being in the Army and wanting to do special forces and all that, why would you be asking about anabolics? Anabolics are for people who are dedicated to the bodybuilding lifestyle, not the military lifestyle.
      shit man.. My friends over in germany said they have time to train every day and its encouraged. My ex gf's friends husband was in iraq and said you had plenty of time to hit the weights and now that he re-located, he still is able to hit the weights and eats really good they both say. But my question was concerning getting into the army because i know tren stays in ur system for like 4 or 5 months or something like that. I dont plan on using AS in the military but if i can.. why not?

Comment

The army doensn't test for AS (trust me). If you get caught with them sucks to be you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
          shit man.. My friends over in germany said they have time to train every day and its encouraged. My ex gf's friends husband was in iraq and said you had plenty of time to hit the weights and now that he re-located, he still is able to hit the weights and eats really good they both say. But my question was concerning getting into the army because i know tren stays in ur system for like 4 or 5 months or something like that. I dont plan on using AS in the military but if i can.. why not?

Dave Henry is a pro and he's active duty Air Force, but even he said that it just depends on the job/assignment you get. I don't know your stats but I can tell you from experience that running 3-5 miles 3 or more times a week is no fun when you start getting up there in weight. I got out of the military because I wanted to be a pro at the time and it would have been impossible with the job I had. All I'm saying is don't join thinking you'll be able to eat sleep and breath bodybuilding cuz once they get you in they have control over your life.

As far as steroids go, they don't randomly test for them like they do for rec drugs, but people do get caught and the penalties are much more severe than in the civilian world.

Comment

i know in the AF if you get caught with them there considerd a controlled substance and its an automatic court marshall, airticle 15, dison discharge, the whole 9 yards

Comment

Originally posted by looman69
              i know in the AF if you get caught with them there considerd a controlled substance and its an automatic court marshall, airticle 15, dison discharge, the whole 9 yards

Yup, same as coke, X, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Control
                it just depends on the job/assignment you get. I don't know your stats but I can tell you from experience that running 3-5 miles 3 or more times a week is no fun when you start getting up there in weight. I got out of the military because I wanted to be a pro at the time and it would have been impossible with the job I had. All I'm saying is don't join thinking you'll be able to eat sleep and breath bodybuilding cuz once they get you in they have control over your life.

As far as steroids go, they don't randomly test for them like they do for rec drugs, but people do get caught and the penalties are much more severe than in the civilian world.
                All very true. So if you're thinking SF or the likes there of than you're chances of maintaining the regime required to optimize the results of taking AAS are nearly non-existent.

Comment

question

Can this superior muscle X cause you to piss hot on a drug test? Im in the Army right now and id rather not have that happen

Comment

I was in the army. They don't test for a aas unless they have reason to. Like they find a vial or syringes in the barracks. Otherwise don't sweat it. Even alot of the higher ranked individuals cycle

Comment

Working...
                    X