Test Prop and Winn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maud
    You're right. I lied...it's all a big hoax.

Yeah, you like my pic??? PIC??? What are you talking about?
    What Control is most likely referring to is that "most" people "think" they've gained a ton of weight from a cycle when in reality all they've done is get serious enough about their diet and training to actually make gains they could have done without gear...

I think that what Hardy was most likely referring to is Rado giving out advice when he thinks Rado's picture(s) are some sort of proof that he should be doing otherwise....

As for Rado - don't mind him or his comments - he is just the man behind the curtain......

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
      What Control is most likely referring to is that "most" people "think" they've gained a ton of weight from a cycle when in reality all they've done is get serious enough about their diet and training to actually make gains they could have done without gear...

I think that what Hardy was most likely referring to is Rado giving out advice when he thinks Rado's picture(s) are some sort of proof that he should be doing otherwise....

As for Rado - don't mind him or his comments - he is just the man behind the curtain......
      Thanks FOG. I didn't really mind Rado. Just another know it all that likes to talk shit. I saw his picture to and he isn't any bigger than me so I'm not really worried about it.

I usually take 2 months before a cycle and really buckle down on my diet. I go to the gym 6 days a week. I'm a police officer so it's hard sometimes, but I get it done.

Comment

:nerdnew:

I usually take 2 months before a cycle and really buckle down on my diet. I go to the gym 6 days a week. I'm a police officer so it's hard sometimes, but I get it done.[/QUOTE] so i guess you should arrest yourself :laughnew: i was talking about rados pic by the way

Comment

its suspected 60 percent of police juice. You're right, rado sure is a "big guy." You would think with all the knowledge inside of him, he would be a lot bigger.? I guess it's easier to give advice then to apply it.

Comment

Originally posted by maud
            its suspected 60 percent of police juice. You're right, rado sure is a "big guy." You would think with all the knowledge inside of him, he would be a lot bigger.? I guess it's easier to give advice then to apply it.
            LOL... rado is a cool guy hes just a lil harsh. 60% police juice? that must not be the 60% around here.lol execpt 1 when i was a youngster runnin the streets we had a monster cop i mean big we called him robo cop.hehe

Comment

If a pro bodybuilder told you to take it like that then you should cut ties with him because he's a moron. From the cycle and questions you're asking you should learn a lot more before thinking about AS. I'm not trying to sound harsh, but from the things you are saying you are portraying yourself as someone pretty uneducated with AS. Do a search from how to run prop and winny and good beginner cycles.

Comment

Working...
              X