Europa Quality labs tren/prop question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigmeat
    I was not too impressed myself. I had no pain, but the gains were not to great either. When something new comes out everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Hell bouncer, i didnt know you was banned!
    Its cool bro, no biggie.

Comment

ok ok

so if i have the tren/prop what do u really think the doses ar eif theres anything its painful as hell but im going to bake it to get the pain out and try it i got 50 mls of it sitting her and if it does have something in it i dont wanna just junk it ya know?

minitor2

Comment

Re: ok ok

Originally posted by minitor2
        so if i have the tren/prop what do u really think the doses ar eif theres anything its painful as hell but im going to bake it to get the pain out and try it i got 50 mls of it sitting her and if it does have something in it i dont wanna just junk it ya know?

minitor2
        what makes you think baking it will alleviate the pain?

Comment

i dunno

ive heard of people doing it before.

Comment

bakin dosent help,try and cut it with b12 or steril oil

Comment

i tired cutting with 3ccs

of b12 and it didnt do anything i also tried 2ccs of sterile oil and nothing even tried it with bdl tren which is painless and it leaves such a welt and hurt that u cant walk for like 3 days. someone was telling me to back it cause it burns off the ba which is what causes it to hurt.

minitor2

Comment

yea you can throw it in there for a few minutes, its not gonna do much of anything, but hey go for it

and not to burst yer bubble, but BDL, and EQL.....youre more than likely gonna be dissapointed with any results you get, I think all BDL stuff tested as low grade eq

Comment

you would have to heat your gear to over 400 degrees to evaporate any of the BA. At that temp you would also destroy the gear and be left with a bottle of cooking oil. guess you could use it for stir fry though....or maybe cook youself some suthern chicken wangs...

Comment

go with i/2cc ed per injection site. no more than 1cc.

Comment

this sounds like a qv scenario

Comment

Working...
                      X