lost 8lbs in 3 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hardy
    just looking out bro...didnt mean to offend you....just think anadrol isnt worth the sides
    not only is anadrol a more dangerous drug. (more potent on the liver) but it is also less anabolic then dianabol. dbol is a better choice.

also, you would be better off with more test instead of all the other compounds.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      not only is anadrol a more dangerous drug. (more potent on the liver) but it is also less anabolic then dianabol. dbol is a better choice.

also, you would be better off with more test instead of all the other compounds.
      i thought about uppin the test to 1g but it didnt have any effect on me when i tryed it last year. you and your pro friend might just be more geniticly(sp?) gifted then me. im down to 231 today if i dont eat and eat ED i will loose easy. this cold is killin me i didnt even want to eat pizza today and i love pizza. the only reason i choose a-bombs is that it gives me strength and im only gettin 455lbs 8 times on squats so for me to go up another 85lbs is gonna be hard. you gotta remember i have been doin this a long time(16 years) i think im tapped out. anyways im not startin this untill i get back to 240lbs so keep the ideas commin please.
      HARDY. i wasnt mad at you bro i just didnt get my tone across right. like i told bouncer i can see something wrong with your cycle but its hard for me to tell on mine so every commet is welcome.

Comment

Working...
      X