Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17-aa drugs- Low dose for longer VS High Dose for a short period of time..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    no BS in this thread. get the fuck out of here you fucking newbie. :madfu:
    I'm about to run 50mg a day for 14 weeks so I'll let you know what my bloodwork looks like when my times up - deal???

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
      I'm about to run 50mg a day for 14 weeks so I'll let you know what my bloodwork looks like when my times up - deal???
      are you really? 3 and a half months at 50mg seems excessive bro. any reason why your going to run it for so long?

Comment

are you really? 3 and a half months at 50mg seems excessive bro. any reason why your going to run it for so long?
        Four shows over a 6 week period - I will only be on it for 7.5 weeks before my first show and don't/won't "want" to look worse in my last show compared to my first - I plan on just getting better with each one - I haven't really figured a way around it so I've just committed myself to coming off for at least 5 months when it's all said and done with this year...

Comment

ya but if you want to make a fare comparison, the lower dose would have to be equal to holding your finger higher off the flame. :)
          true. So maybe more like an inch off the flame for 10 sec versus right on the flame for 5 secs?

Comment

Ok guys, I want all your opinions on this.

I was thinking about this today at the gym.

Which of these options would be worse on the liver.

Running a 17-aa drug such as Winstrol for 6 weeks at 50mgs a day, Or running Winstrol for 12 weeks at 25mgs a day.

My thinking is that the higher dose for a shorter period would actually put more strain on the liver because of the shock of the high dose. I think running a lower dose (half) for twice as long would actually be better.

What do you guys think?
            makes perfect logic to me,,,but i think bloodwork would be only way to show for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
              true. So maybe more like an inch off the flame for 10 sec versus right on the flame for 5 secs?
              both would burn like a bitch. :D

Comment

actually I just learned today, concerning antibiotics and hepatotoxicity that it is less toxic to take a higher single dose than to spread them apart, not sure if it applys to aas as well...

Comment

Originally posted by al the chemist
                  actually I just learned today, concerning antibiotics and hepatotoxicity that it is less toxic to take a higher single dose than to spread them apart, not sure if it applys to aas as well...
                  can you go into more detail. why is it more toxic? thanks

Comment

Didn't read the whole thread so you'll have to forgive my laziness during the Super Bowl, but I hate to say this....The only way to find out is with multiple test patients doing blood work on the 2 options.

Obviously some people will handle the 17-AA's better than others so unless you have a few people the results won't be too accurate. I'm pretty curious myself though...

Comment

Working...
                    X