No announcement yet.

Update on the Jintropin and my hands.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish i could chime in here about how i was experiencing that pain haha, but i cant afford GH yet.

Comment

biggie, i like the gh so far, i will live with the sides

my training partner is getting great gains, but is also a bit older, i feel his body is soaking it up like a sponge

Comment

everything house and goliath had, I had as well, ya just gotta hope that with time it subsides, it did for me cutting down the dose, and I began sleeping upright for a while, like in my lounge chair, it seemed to help, I also started using celebrex, and that helped as well

Comment

Originally posted by Hardbodygrl
          try sleeping with your hand upright, that is the only thing that helps me. I only have the pain in my right hand, wakes me up everymorning, and dosent go away until mid afternoon.

if i hold my hands up, they start to get pins and needles straight away. if i sleep on my back with my hands to my sides they are ok. but don't sleep well like that. fuk it...i'm just dealing with it. it's not gonna go away...it been getting worse - my left hand was numb all day today...it has been just my right until today. every time i open my hand suddenly to grab something, or made sudden moves with my fingers, i get a popping sensation in my wrist that radiates to my fingers...

:D how sweet it is!

Comment

Working...
          X