dragon pharm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan949
    honestly bro.....get a life...... is your life that boaring that you go on this board not to answer questions or give advise, but to tell people they dont know shit and talk down to everyone..... and i dont give a shit what people on the board think of me....... if everyone hates me...wow big deal, i wont come on here anymore....my life is a lot more than just a message board....take a look at my post dumb ass..... i haven't wasted any space like you do, until you came along and provoked me out of nowhere...and don't say you were trying to look out for me.....read the entire thread then read your post........your just a dumb ass who likes to talk down to people.... internet tough guy...... get a life....... and what the fuck does "let some of the vets get a hold of you" supposed to mean..... listen to yourself dude... and you dont have to take it easy on me tough guy....you've got my picture, name, and area code...... so come on and take it easy on me anytime you want........ that's all man, i'm not wasting my time typing anymore this is such a joke i cant even believe you sucked me into this....

I didn't even take the time to read two sentences of of this last post of yours. Relax man...1. your question was answered. 2. Initiation is a bitch. Chill out man, it's all good. I do actually hope your gear is real. If your gear is from Mexico, it's either a new lab popping up (i.e. Pets Pharma), like usual or it's UGL. Try posting a pic of the gear and maybe some of us have seen the bottle around the gym and just don't recognize the name.

Comment

.....t....h......i......s.......i......s.......s.. .....o.......o.......o......g......a......y......y ......y....

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
        Vic, I know man...kind of messing with the rookie. He just took it like juvenile and flipped out. I think it's hilarious. If the Feds want me, they'll just come get me, there is plenty of stuff out there of my dirt if they are interested.
        Honestly, I hope his stuff is not bunk...
        I kinda figured that

Comment

Working...
        X