No announcement yet.

Your first cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 yrs old. Sostenon @ 250 mgs ew with Winstrol-V @ 50 mgs eod for 8 weeks.
    Gained 18 soild lbs.

Comment

I really fucked everything up for a while. My first cycle was winnie tabs for 6 weeks, then a while after I did dbol tabs for like 10 weeks, then I did a combo of winnie and dbol for like 20 weeks. This was all before I found a friend who got me onto the boards. I didn't want to inject and I just did what the supplier suggested. Never knew about PCT. My first real cycle that I loved and really felt like I was on was 400mg of Denkall T-400 (holy ouch) and 300mg of QV deca. did proper PCT and my body has finally held a decent size since then. I was always pretty skinny before from playing soccer for 13 years, then I was kind of that soggy skinny and that's why I used the winnie to get cut :nerdnew:

Comment

I've done a cycle of orals in the past but am going to start my first "real cycle" soon. Test E at 500/wk for 15 weeks kick start with some Dbol.

I have everything on hand but I'm waiting to get really settled in the gym and diet before I begin because I've only ben beack in the gym for 2 weeks and I was off weights for 4 months...fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by redback
          You used tren on your first cycle ...fuk..lol

Was a bad idea..A friend of a friend gave it to me and told me what to do..I was stupid and didnt to any research before..Glad I found this place.

Comment

Originally posted by kingj
            Was a bad idea..A friend of a friend gave it to me and told me what to do..I was stupid and didnt to any research before..Glad I found this place.
            Tren is tha shit bro!!! But im a strong believer that u should never put anything into ur body unless u have thourally researched it and its affect on u b4 hand!!! So like u said bro it a good thing that this board exist!!!

Comment

Omnas and Anadrol....blew up like a water balloon

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity Head
                Omnas and Anadrol....blew up like a water balloon
                I bet u were probally strong as an ow though bro!!!!

Comment

Dbol, yeah nobody told me about what happened when you came off LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X