Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife is using the fact that I use to blackmail me, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bro gives us a heads up on the situation with u and ur wife!!! hOw is everything going???

Comment

Fuck the blood test, just get rid of your shit....nowbody will care what she says, cops aren't looking to arrest people randomly....your job will understand she is a lame, crazy wife trying to bad mouth you! Always Deny, Deny and Deny USE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

everybody is right BIG MOFO, just get rid of your stuff. AAS will be here long after your wife is gone brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
          everybody is right BIG MOFO, just get rid of your stuff. AAS will be here long after your wife is gone brotha.
          Yea bro get rid of ur stuff and then get rid of her!!! It mite be hard at first but any woman wealing to threaten u like that only cares about her self and not the relationship u share!!!

Comment

by the time you've dumped al that stuff for a couple weeks, she'l be getting no sex from you so she won't be as bothered, she'll probably threaten to blackmail you if you don't fuck off and then you'll be on here again!

Comment

My wife broke down and cried the last time she found out I was on another cycle. I never knew how much it bothered her. She said that I change and we argue about everything. I've been married for 15 years and have done maybe 5 cycles since marriage and I definitely don't wanna loose her. I think your wife is doing anything she can to keep you guys together. I'm now off the cycle for 2 months and can see it her way. We never argue about anything...we are both way outgoing and flexible...since being off I understand. I love the juice and I promised her if I wanna do another cycle I will tell her about it and we'd go from there. Don't risk your career for the juice, dude. Don't throw away the marriage...it takes work.

Comment

Originally posted by helix139
                My wife broke down and cried the last time she found out I was on another cycle. I never knew how much it bothered her. She said that I change and we argue about everything. I've been married for 15 years and have done maybe 5 cycles since marriage and I definitely don't wanna loose her. I think your wife is doing anything she can to keep you guys together. I'm now off the cycle for 2 months and can see it her way. We never argue about anything...we are both way outgoing and flexible...since being off I understand. I love the juice and I promised her if I wanna do another cycle I will tell her about it and we'd go from there. Don't risk your career for the juice, dude. Don't throw away the marriage...it takes work.
                i think your situation is different then his. it dosent sound like his marriage is worth saving. she isn't trying to keep them together, she is trying to ruin him. why else would she do what she did.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  i think your situation is different then his. it dosent sound like his marriage is worth saving. she isn't trying to keep them together, she is trying to ruin him. why else would she do what she did.
                  because MOST women are fucking nuts

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing
                    because MOST women are fucking nuts
                    this is were women belong.

:D j/k

Comment

Working...
                    X