HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serenity Head
    [ as soon as the smoke clears and prices drop ill be doin 2ius a day first thing in the morning thats it!

Are prices that bad...I still think it is worth the cost for how much less aas you can get away with...are you a lot higher than $300-400/100iu ...DONT ASK ME FOR SOURCES.[/QUOTE]
    slow your role newbi! i dont need any sorces.

Comment

^ dude, you murdered that quote. lol . FYI, he was a member here a month before you! :P

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
        Ok this is the picture of an actuall pamplet from the box and here what it says, each bottle is 18iu and if you mix the solution with sterile water you must take the whole thing at one shot or discard the amount you haven't used immediately. But if you mix it with bacteriostatic water you can use it in smaller dosages and it can be stored in the refrigerator up to 14 days. So I guess if you can stand the sides you can go as much as 18iu a day in a single shot. :dunno:
        those dosages are for sick people or burn victims ect.. 18iu in a healthy individual would be asking for trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          ^ dude, you murdered that quote. lol . FYI, he was a member here a month before you! :P
          LOL. i just seen that but it says newbi under his name.lol
          either way i just finnished legs and i was a lil jacked up and wanted to fight. but i did take offence to the source thing. either way my pump is gone im normal again.

Comment

i also forgot to mention in my elbows weird growth a nerve runs across it and gets caught on the bone (i guess) giving me a shocking/tingle feeling when i do incline presses. i also have some weird knee problem its always clickin. basicly after my wrist thing i blame everthing on GH and bone growth. half of it is probably in my head.

Comment

wasnt directed to you....everytime you pst something like that you are bound to get 50 pms from guys that are needing a favor

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                i also forgot to mention in my elbows weird growth a nerve runs across it and gets caught on the bone (i guess) giving me a shocking/tingle feeling when i do incline presses. i also have some weird knee problem its always clickin. basicly after my wrist thing i blame everthing on GH and bone growth. half of it is probably in my head.
                sounds to me like you are confirming everything i am saying. over the long term, gh does more harm than good. just my view on it though.

Comment

sounds to me like you are confirming everything i am saying. over the long term, gh does more harm than good. just my view on it though.
                  i agree althought i went a bit over bord on the dose and length at times. if takin in moderate amounts i think it is great for health. i realy didnt get nuttin to special out of it when i started i was probably 200lbs with over 12%body fat (guessing) and 6 or so years later im only 245 @ 10-12% (off cycle) when on cycle i was 255 at around 8-10%. i probably could of got there with just gear i dont know. i will say my body shape has change dramaticly for the better. im guessin from the GH.

Comment

I've been runnin 4iu per day for about three months now, absolutely on its own, NO AAS at all.

I like it, its nothing amazing in terms of pumps or strength (on its own) but loss some fat and kept muscle.

problem is I don't think I can get any more, its gone so tight, I agree with Rocket in principle, 2-4 ius is the right range for this stuff

Comment

for long term,,,fat loss Ive been using 2 iu daily AM and getting good results.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                        Last time I said I wanted to do this; you talked me out of it...Fucker:D I still have all these bricks though...WTF am I suppose to do with them?

Here's a question for you though; Do you think 2iu's a day, 7 days a week would be far more beneficial as oppose to a higher dose? You know I'm a firm believer in low doses, regardless of what it is, but for longer period of times...I have enough for 6 months at 4iu's.
                        if you only have 6 months at 4ius i would run it at 2ius for 1 year. i noticed that the more you do the faster the results but not realy gains. i always had it very very cheap so i didnt care i wanted to expermint with it. but like i said if i decide to do it again it will only be 2 ius first thing in the AM.

you know what you can do with thoes boxes if you dont want them right?

shove em up your ass! :P

Comment

i would run them at 2-3 iu a day. and then be done with them. kind of a hard position. i don't think you need to take them, but at the same time, anyone that tries to sell anything in this day and age with all the busts is just plain stupid.

Comment

lol at rado. you may want to read up a little more on GH.

bottom line, i feel drugs like GH, slin, igf, is what is wrong with bodybuilding today. i think overtime they do more damage then good. i think bodybuilding should go back to what it was in the 70's. those old timers looked the best IMO.

B - i do agree to a point -- its the overuse of them thats hurting the sport 4 ius ed will not give you the gut but 10 to 18 ius ed with alot of slin and mass amount of igf1 will --

moderation is key !!

the best time to use is upon waking with your first meal per dave palumbo --

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                              B - i do agree to a point -- its the overuse of them thats hurting the sport 4 ius ed will not give you the gut but 10 to 18 ius ed with alot of slin and mass amount of igf1 will --

moderation is key !!

the best time to use is upon waking with your first meal per dave palumbo --
                              i understand what your saying but read what you said again. you mentioned palumbo. do you think he adopted the "moderation is key" approach. lol. nobody is nowadays. Arnold, Franco, Corney, ect didnt need that shit. the pro's of the 2000's are a fucking mess. it is because of shit like igf, slin, and GH.
                              Last edited by Bouncer; 11-13-07, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X