Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife turn me into the commander for steroids now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
    Either way, get rid of EVERYTHING, including the books, and move your computer to a buddy's house for a while. you can't be too careful.

Agreed....and make sure it's a buddy that isn't in the military at that. She might drop names of your friends if they come to search and find nothing....any that are in the military would feel the heat if they were caught helping you out if it comes to that, so look out for them as well as yourself.

Comment

DONT ADMIT TO ANYTHING!!!! I saw a friend lose custody because he ADMITTED his use.

Admit NOTHING!

Good luck.......

Comment

you could also play the dirty game of taking away her credibility. make shit up if you have to. say she is a drunk, pill popper, etc.. lol. she is trying to destroy you for no reason so you might as well play the same game.

Comment

Like I said, slip her a dbol. She'll test positive too...

Comment

Oh yeah :) Maybe not the best idea, but revenge makes you do stupid shit...

Comment

Don't make me kick your ass you fucking Mexican jumping bean....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55
                Well in the Marines we have platoon Sgts. and Company Gunnery Sgts. They are like your big brother and like your father. We could go to them and be honest with them and they would lead us in the right direction. Marines really stood by each other so we could do that without worry. Im not sure if you have someone in your unit that you could ask for advice. But I say be honest and have some integrity and deal with whatever comes your way. Its going to come out sooner or later. Good Luck hope is turns out well.

great advice bro !!!!

you tell them you never used they test you and find that you have -- there goes trust and integrity -

Comment

Working...
                X