No announcement yet.

No appetite since comming off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the same way B, I'm sure there are physical parts to it, but I think there are mental parts associated with it as well (you know your not growing as much with the same foods and training so it makes it more of a hassel to eat as much etc...)

I'd say wait for your body to recover fully and see what happens then, until then just keep doing what your doing bro. I might have to give the B-12 thing a shot and see if that helps.

Comment

These are the times that rtd and weightgainers help. I hate taking them but is a quick way to add some calories and protein when your appetite is low.

Comment

Like mentioned earlier I find Inj.B-12 helps my appetite.....

gator

Comment

Originally posted by DB3
          These are the times that rtd and weightgainers help. I hate taking them but is a quick way to add some calories and protein when your appetite is low.
          i just hate all the damn sugar in them

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            i just hate all the damn sugar in them
            yeah I remember those actually made me want to eat even less since they bloated me and made me gassed up from all the dense calories. EQ is my answer to hunger but I guess that would defeat the purpose of being off :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54
              yeah I remember those actually made me want to eat even less since they bloated me and made me gassed up from all the dense calories. EQ is my answer to hunger but I guess that would defeat the purpose of being off :dunno:
              agreed. feel like crap drinking those things. lol at the EQ.4

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                agreed. feel like crap drinking those things. lol at the EQ.4
                check out cyto gainer by muscle milk. very lil sugar i think 4 grams? im to lazy to go down staris and look.lol also no bloating for me.

Comment

Working...
                X