Dec. cycle worries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec. cycle worries

I have been on two cycles in my life the first one was EQ only for 12 weeks at 400 mgs per week and the second one was Test E only for 10 weeks at 500 mgs per week.It will be 3 years in Dec since my last cycle.I plan to do a cyle of Sustanon at 500 mgs per week for 12 weeks.I have been reading about the relation of AAS and hearts problems and I'm a little worried since heart problems run in my family.I actually had a EKG,chest xray,blood work and a echocardiogram done back in July of this year.All my tests came back normal with no abnormalities but my good cholestrol was lower than normal and my bad cholestrol was higher than normal but the Doc didn't feel I needed to be on any meds for it.My Triglycerides were good though.Do you think a cycle of 500 mgs per week would give me heart trouble? Any help would be great.thanks guys

Hard to say if it will give you any problems. You may want to give this a read though.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=37021

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Hard to say if it will give you any problems. You may want to give this a read though.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=37021
      Yeah I gave that a read earlier today.It seems like doses at 1g of test a week would cause issues but now I'm not sure if I'm even safe with 500 mgs.
      I was just hoping that since I checked out ok back in July way after I finished my last AAS that I would be healthy enough for one last cycle.Would taking Omega fatty acids daily help keep my cholestrol and arteries safe.I know Roids can clot arteries.

Comment

Originally posted by latin22
        Yeah I gave that a read earlier today.It seems like doses at 1g of test a week would cause issues but now I'm not sure if I'm even safe with 500 mgs.
        I was just hoping that since I checked out ok back in July way after I finished my last AAS that I would be healthy enough for one last cycle.Would taking Omega fatty acids daily help keep my cholestrol and arteries safe.I know Roids can clot arteries.
        what your asking is really imposable to answer. you also have to keep in mind that some of the stuff you have probably been reading is not fully backed by science, only media BS. one other point, eating bad is not good for your heart, being overweight is not good for your heart, smoking is not good for your heart. my point is, you have to keep things in context. anything you do is not good for something.

Comment

you are almost making it sound like steroids will give you an acute reaction. they don't work like that. steroid "disease" (If you want to call it that) results from chronic use over many years, and most of the time added into that is a bad lifestyle and shitty eating habits. But there are guys that have used for 40 plus years and healthy as a horse. and there are marathon runners who die in races. life is a crap shoot. BUT...if everything you have done has checked out normal than you should have no problem using 500mg of test for 10-12 weeks. and if you eat healthy and take HDL supporting supps then you will have the best chance to STAY healthy. I reccomend Udo's oil. its already blended in the right concentrations for your body. you can just add the oil into your shakes 2 or 3 times a day and there are your healthy fats (makes the shakes taste good to). steroids should be part of a healthy lifestyle. the amounts you have mentioned and your previous use don't put you anywhere near any risk category.

Comment

I have been on two cycles in my life the first one was EQ only for 12 weeks at 400 mgs per week and the second one was Test E only for 10 weeks at 500 mgs per week.It will be 3 years in Dec since my last cycle.I plan to do a cyle of Sustanon at 500 mgs per week for 12 weeks.I have been reading about the relation of AAS and hearts problems and I'm a little worried since heart problems run in my family.I actually had a EKG,chest xray,blood work and a echocardiogram done back in July of this year.All my tests came back normal with no abnormalities but my good cholestrol was lower than normal and my bad cholestrol was higher than normal but the Doc didn't feel I needed to be on any meds for it.My Triglycerides were good though.Do you think a cycle of 500 mgs per week would give me heart trouble? Any help would be great.thanks guys
            Mate i have the same trouble in my family. Its genetics. Its not always related to diet etc. My dad had a tripple bypass, his two brothers both had tripple bypass and their father had a tripple bypass. Keep in mind only one of them was overweight. My dad is extremely fit for his age. He was actually jogging when he had his 1st heart attack. These days its easy to control with meds. As far as AS go, just make sure you regular blood tests. Cholesterol and triglycerides are what you need to watch. Mine do go up a little when im on. If the the readings go through the roof then just come off for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by redback
              Mate i have the same trouble in my family. Its genetics. Its not always related to diet etc. My dad had a tripple bypass, his two brothers both had tripple bypass and their father had a tripple bypass. Keep in mind only one of them was overweight. My dad is extremely fit for his age. He was actually jogging when he had his 1st heart attack. These days its easy to control with meds. As far as AS go, just make sure you regular blood tests. Cholesterol and triglycerides are what you need to watch. Mine do go up a little when im on. If the the readings go through the roof then just come off for a while.
              you should definitely be taking fish oil bro.

Comment

you should definitely be taking fish oil bro.
                yeah i will check it out, i think my dad takes it. You mean just in general or when im on?

Comment

yeah i will check it out, i think my dad takes it. You mean just in general or when im on?
                  always...health is a round the clock game

Comment

Thanks Bouncer,Stonecold54, and Redback for your advice.I feel much better and I will definitley keep my cholestrol and blood pressure checked.I'll probably get some blood work done before my cycle to see how I'm doing and also maybe at the end of my cycle.I get some Udo's oil never heard of it but I'll definitely get some to combine with my omega fatty acids and my daily multi vitamins.Thanks again guys everyone on this forum is always so helpful.

Comment

Thanks Bouncer,Stonecold54, and Redback for your advice.I feel much better and I will definitley keep my cholestrol and blood pressure checked.I'll probably get some blood work done before my cycle to see how I'm doing and also maybe at the end of my cycle.I get some Udo's oil never heard of it but I'll definitely get some to combine with my omega fatty acids and my daily multi vitamins.Thanks again guys everyone on this forum is always so helpful.
                      just so you know if you use Udo's oil you won't need the other fats...they are already in the ideal ratio's and you don't want to mess with that.

Comment

always. proven benefits for the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54
                          just so you know if you use Udo's oil you won't need the other fats...they are already in the ideal ratio's and you don't want to mess with that.
                          i thought i read somewhere that the omega 3's should be taken separate from the 6's and 9's if possible because they can interfere with each other. couldnt tell you where i read that though.

Comment

i thought i read somewhere that the omega 3's should be taken separate from the 6's and 9's if possible because they can interfere with each other. couldnt tell you where i read that though.
                            :dunno: when you read that but all the sups i have bought come with 3-6-9 in there seperate doses.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                              :dunno: when you read that but all the sups i have bought come with 3-6-9 in there seperate doses.
                              ya, the article was saying that fish oil should be taken alone and that the other EFA are much easier to get in the diet then the 3's. i will see if i can find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X