Deca Only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonecold54
    yeah its funny the only time I ever got limp noodle was when I was off everything. no specific compound ever lessened my drive. I think cycles under 14 weeks you should be fine but just be prepared to come off and have a damn good plan, lol...otherwise it will be miserable town for u. I personally would love deca/masteron.
    you dont think 1000mgs a week of deca is to much?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      you dont think 1000mgs a week of deca is to much?
      oooo I didn't even read that part...lol...yeah 1000mg is a bit too much. I usually keep mine around 200-300 for the anabolic affect.

Comment

ok I'll go 50-50 with test and deac.
        Last edited by Bouncer; 12-04-07, 11:54 PM.

Comment

1000 of deca is WAAAAAAY too much deca!

Something along the lines of 300 of each or 400 of each should be plenty to get nice results for a 12 weeker. I'd probably jumpstart that with 3 weeks of dbol if you have access to it, since it takes a few weeks for the test e and deca to kick in.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
            1000 of deca is WAAAAAAY too much deca!

Something along the lines of 300 of each or 400 of each should be plenty to get nice results for a 12 weeker. I'd probably jumpstart that with 3 weeks of dbol if you have access to it, since it takes a few weeks for the test e and deca to kick in.
            i agree, dbol for the first 4 weeks and you have yourself a great bulking cycle.

Comment

You should use around 2mg's of deca per body weight to get a good amount. 1000mgs of deca is just stupid and a big waste!

Comment

Working...
              X