Winter Cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Cycles

Anyone running any cycles for the winter months?

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    Yeah I'm on a 12 week 500 mg per week cycle of sustanon.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Ive planned a complex cycle myself,,,will start soon.

Anadrol, Test E, Tren blend, HGH, IGF1lr3, Insulin

should put on some great size with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post

if you dont put on great size with that you have the worst genetics in the world! :P

Comment

think i'm gonna run 400mg of cyp, plus 300 for deca. nice and basic, try to put on 7-10 solid pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post

damm thats a fatty! you already have the GH and IGF? that shit is to much money these days. I used to tell myself I will never quit running GH, ha I was wrong. good luck keep us posted.

Comment

hmmm...not sure what I want to do in the winter. I only have I think 1 or 2 weeks left with the parabolan so after that I might just go back to Test/Deca at maintenance level (250mg of each per week). just for sex drive and joint relief and some anabolism. focus on my diet and try to harden up even more without the aid of Mast/Para. I just ordered my Vitargro and 6 pounds of some nice protein. then its on to sams club tomorrow to get 4 bags of chicken and some veggies and about 4 dozen eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
                hmmm...not sure what I want to do in the winter. I only have I think 1 or 2 weeks left with the parabolan so after that I might just go back to Test/Deca at maintenance level (250mg of each per week). just for sex drive and joint relief and some anabolism. focus on my diet and try to harden up even more without the aid of Mast/Para. I just ordered my Vitargro and 6 pounds of some nice protein. then its on to sams club tomorrow to get 4 bags of chicken and some veggies and about 4 dozen eggs.
                what is vitargro?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  what is vitargro?
                  PWO drink...waxy maize based carb system and some creatine in it...I love it cuz I can go hypo if I start playing the sugar game. so I don't like to even mess with carbs till later in the day if I am going to have them.

Comment

its "Vitargo" not Vitargro. :P

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/in...85a8e2ps6ktba6

Comment

wow that sounds good but is it true? have you tryed it? also shouldnt you take protien after workouts? I remember reading creatine and protien dont get along! so what is better a weight gainer or this stuff after workouts?

Comment

wow that sounds good but is it true? have you tryed it? also shouldnt you take protien after workouts? I remember reading creatine and protien dont get along! so what is better a weight gainer or this stuff after workouts?
                        i use it now and love it.

i have the protein along with it. i put my vitargo and protein powder in a big cup. i take along a big water bottle and keep it in my car. as soon as i get done working out i mix it up and drink.

Comment

i use it now and love it.

i have the protein along with it. i put my vitargo and protein powder in a big cup. i take along a big water bottle and keep it in my car. as soon as i get done working out i mix it up and drink.
                          have you heard about the two not working together? what kind of protien and flavor do you use also what flavor virtago. Im gonna try this out.
                          do you take creatine before you workout?

Comment

have you heard about the two not working together? what kind of protien and flavor do you use also what flavor virtago. Im gonna try this out.
                            they work fine together. don't read into things to much. the difference may be .0003% difference in total absorption. lol.

i like the fruit punch flavor.

i dont use creatine before a workout.

i actually don't even use the full serving amount of the vitargo. i use a scoop and a half. best creatine product i ever used, no BS.

Comment

I don't know if it matters but I pound the vitargo right after my workout...then I take my protein when I get home...that gives a 20 minute window between them...I can't imagine them doing to much interference. and you should always have protein running through your system anyway so even if it does it would only be a limited time affecting absorption.

Comment

Working...
                              X