Winter Cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    they work fine together. don't read into things to much. the difference may be .0003% difference in total absorption. lol.

i like the fruit punch flavor.

i dont use creatine before a workout.

i actually don't even use the full serving amount of the vitargo. i use a scoop and a half. best creatine product i ever used, no BS.
    thats all the absorption difference? I thought it was alot!lol.
    what flavor and kind of protien do you mix it with?

Comment

they work fine together. don't read into things to much. the difference may be .0003% difference in total absorption. lol.

i like the fruit punch flavor.

i dont use creatine before a workout.

i actually don't even use the full serving amount of the vitargo. i use a scoop and a half. best creatine product i ever used, no BS.
      Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
      I don't know if it matters but I pound the vitargo right after my workout...then I take my protein when I get home...that gives a 20 minute window between them...I can't imagine them doing to much interference. and you should always have protein running through your system anyway so even if it does it would only be a limited time affecting absorption.
      that sounds like a good idea also! stone I belive you train as a fighter correct? if I have MMA training in the AM should I use this stuff after or wait untill I do my regular workout then take it?

Thanks guys for your time I have been wanting to try something different and this stuff sounds promising.

Comment

damm my first multipost didnt work so well.lol hopefully you guys understand it.

Comment

fruit punch flavor vitargo.

Optimum 100% whey choc.

not a bad flavor believe it or not.

Comment

that sounds like a good idea also! stone I belive you train as a fighter correct? if I have MMA training in the AM should I use this stuff after or wait untill I do my regular workout then take it?

Thanks guys for your time I have been wanting to try something different and this stuff sounds promising.
            stone couldn't fight his way out of the internet. :P

Comment

Stone couldnt punch his way thro a poofters tea party!

Comment

all the fighting comments aside :D I take vitargo after any intense workout over 30 minutes.

Comment

all the fighting comments aside :D I take vitargo after any intense workout over 30 minutes.
                  i drink mine on the way home. about 7-10 minutes.

Comment

cool Ill take 1 scoop after MMA and then 1 scoop later in the day after my weight training. Ill start there and see what happens Ill also mix in some protien. I think Im gonna try the orange vitargo with vanilla protien!

Comment

oh ya I got ON 100% whey flavored in vanilla ice cream and virtagro in orange it tastes like one of thoes ice creams!

Comment

oh ya I got ON 100% whey flavored in vanilla ice cream and virtagro in orange it tastes like one of thoes ice creams!
                        I don't know if I could combine them, lol...I have a hard enough time choking them down in sequence. I am getting my chocolate banana protein soon. I love that stuff. tastes great when you get it cold.

Comment

yuk. choc and fruit punch is better. :)

Comment

yuk. choc and fruit punch is better. :)
                            that will be next if it works out good.

Comment

let me know what the van orange mix taste like.

Comment

let me know what the van orange mix taste like.
                                the vanilla ice cream dosnt realy have a taste. I use 2 scoops of that and 1 scoop of orange virtagro and the orange takes over the taste. i even tryed to taste the van ice cream by its self and it didnt have a taste realy. Its also realy foamy i think Im gonna mix it before my workout and shake a couple of times when ready to drink after.

Comment

Working...
                                X