No announcement yet.

ATTN. BOUNCER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIT LOL jsut what my already bad temper needs iw a sthinkin botu 26 weeker but im nit so sure now

Comment

I think this is where long term tapering is probably a good idea, man thats going to be an interesting thing coming off after a year + though. I am litterally thinking a year long PCT, if your doing HCG once bi weekly or something though maybe it wont be that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
        how u psot cycle that g-s?
        HCG for 2 weeks right before I start my clomid, nolv, and arimidex.

Gonna run that as follows -

Clomid 300 day 1, 100 day 2 -21, 50 day 22-28
        Nolvadex 10mg ED, 1-28
        Arimidex .25 ED, 1-45

I got the idea from Animals board, as it seemed to work for a few guys over there who did extended cycles.

Comment

I can't see this being possible. Your body automaticaly tappers off of Test so how can you run it for more than 10 weeks and still acheive results.
          I run it for 7 weeks and notice my body is not responding any more after that.

Comment

Originally posted by sargnt sustanon
            Your body automaticaly tappers off of Test
            Sorry bro, but that is absolutly not true.

Comment

Body automatically tapers off of test? I've never heard of such a thing, and I KNOW it aint true.

Comment

so your telling me i can keep up the Sust injections for as long as I want? I'm sure I read in a number of articals that there is no need to taper test because it automaticaly tapers. I would love more then anything for that to be true . If so I'll run and do one up right now.

Comment

so your telling me i can keep up the Sust injections for as long as I want? I'm sure I read in a number of articals that there is no need to taper test because it automaticaly tapers. I would love more then anything for that to be true . If so I'll run and do one up right now.
                  your a little confused. test dosent taper, its a natural chemical, it just dosent stop. lol. now when your on a cycle and the gaines stop, that means you have reached your peak for that cycle, the body just tends to stop responding to that. now if you were to change up your drugs, ie dbol, winny, deca, eq, and so on as test as your base, you will still continue to make improvements. gaines are slower if you stay on year round but they do happen. of cource you need to raise the dose ever so often as the body gets closer an closer to the limits but the fact is, test dosent taper.

Comment

well thanks for explaining that I had no Idea that was possible.
                    when you say change up your other drugs, do you just change up after you peak and keep running or do you take a break ( off cycle ) but still run the test?

Comment

well thanks for explaining that I had no Idea that was possible.
                      when you say change up your other drugs, do you just change up after you peak and keep running or do you take a break ( off cycle ) but still run the test?
                      I run test as my base year round. Depending if im cutting or bulking determines whice AAS i will use along with test. i will run EQ for 2-3 months and then stop that all together. throw in some dbol. i dont reccomend this for average lifters in the gym bro. you have to remember i compete so i do whats nessary. its not the safest thing in the world. lol

Comment

sorry, now that i think about The sustanon is a self tapering because of the four different blends which start and finish at different times, when you stop taking it, it will self taper.

Comment

i have been on since march, will be coming off welll hmmmm oohhhhh letts seeee. i dont know when i will be coming off. have not reached my goals as of yet . so will stay on till i am satisfied or the doc tells me that i need a break

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            i dont plan on comming off but im sure i will have to sooner or later.
                            hey brother , if u come off will u lose some gains man. Thats what i fear the most loosing gains:(

Comment

Working...
                            X