I need Advice on smart purchasing methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blkturbo!

I'd like to understand more about where you guys would draw the line.....under the conditions that ALL ELSE is perfect with source etc.

Okay, then aside from cash value.....I guess I was wondering more of what the *personal opinions* were in terms of:

"nope, I'd rather keep my orders under X-amount of bottles......." etc.

I've never seen any info about this sort of concern.

Comment

I always order big. I would rather do 2 big orders a year than 20 smaller ones. I know a lot of guys like to do the opposite, but bigger orders are cheaper too.

Comment

large is so risky though

Comment

well I start small and see how the source works and packs. if everything checks out I have no problem ordering big. plus it is cheaper and I am just a sucker for low prices I guess. :D

Comment

The big issue on "large" or "small" orders is what you are doing with it. If you are hoarding a year's supply of gear for yourself or are you making bank off of your stash. If you are making jack, the harder the pig's whip will crack!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by muddy
              The big issue on "large" or "small" orders is what you are doing with it. If you are hoarding a year's supply of gear for yourself or are you making bank off of your stash. If you are making jack, the harder the pig's whip will crack!!!!!
              nice slang, I almost thought I was in an old dick tracy novel. :D

Comment

I can actually see someone offering that price to a new guy-- up where I am in Northern Ontario Canada 10ml bottles of cyp could go for $100-- But this guy is obviously making cash off a new guy-- or a guy that knows a guy trying to make a buck-- try to be patient bud-- oh and most of the police in my area use the stuff- its a tough job they have -- anyways I would'nt worry about it but always be careful

Comment

besides you getting ass raped on price, if you are doing a cash and carry deal here, then yes there is more to worry about, cause the guy you are buying from could be building up a solid base, just to roll on you in future dealings

Now with have material shipped, it doesnt matter, you could have a 1000 bottles or 10, if they feel like making an example out of you they will, and they will deem what the street value of the material is to make the bust seem even bigger, in reality the 5 bottles of test you have shouldnt be more than 100 bucks, but the newspapers will say $1000 worth of steroids siezed

Size of packs generally dont matter, Ive had milk crates of shit sent, and a few amps on a different occasion, and Ive always just been lucky

Comment

5 bottles is nothing bro. Not a big order by any means. I would be more concerned about the price. $600 is crazy

Comment

the real issue is if you have to ask about a deal of 5 jugs for 4600. then maybe you shouldn't even consider using gear at all. do some research. read, read and more research. in the end you'll have the knowledge to make a wise decision. at the same time these great bros here will help you go in the right direction.

Comment

i meant 5 jugs for $600

Comment

I wonder if the guy who started this thread is even reading it....he seems to have disappeared :D

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                            X