Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you guys think of these labs????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gonna have to say it. . .all the ug labs start off good and usually take a dive. . .if one guy takes it and gets great results it means nothing even in as little as a month or so down the road. . .
    there is a good post on this board about ug labs . .forget what thread it is on but it was a good read. . .

Comment

Thanks..... Idont like there label but if the product is good then who cares right?????

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
        gonna have to say it. . .all the ug labs start off good and usually take a dive. . .if one guy takes it and gets great results it means nothing even in as little as a month or so down the road. . .
        there is a good post on this board about ug labs . .forget what thread it is on but it was a good read. . .

This is true about a lot of Underground labs....... But there is a few who started strong and are still making great products....

Comment

Yeah they are good and the shots are pain free.Did I mention that the price is not bad either, he also has a domestic supplier

Comment

that is awsome that they are doing well. I give props where they are due and I have not seen a bad post yet on BL :)

Comment

Originally posted by turboguy
              i hae a shit load of quest gear, but haven't tried it yet. i am using all my other dqv shit first. you want results, look at needsize, he ran quest and see what it did for him.
              thanks...thats why I tend to make my decisions on what the guys that show results are using, proof is in the pudding.
              Myself, its quest for injectables and peru tech for my oral needs

Comment

BL #1

huge bump for BL best UG hands down, and great people....

Comment

has anyone heard of Blue Dimond labs

Comment

Working...
                  X